looking for a good rpg

07-10-2014, 05:17 PM
looking for a good rpg

I've been going through the app store, top X sites, anywhere I can think of but I cant find a rpg that I can get into. I'd prefer something free so if its not what im looking for I don't have to worry bout wasted money. if possible id like to find something similar to sol: stone of life or like six-guns. also id like if it had a berserker class or something close to it.

another type that I've come to enjoy is galaxy on fire 2 but id like if it had multiplayer capabilities.

I know im kinda askin a bit much but if anybody could help me out id very much appreciate it.
07-10-2014, 05:27 PM
Try out Crimsonheart. It's a great RPG and it's bounced to free quite often, though I'm not sure what the current price is.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

07-10-2014, 05:31 PM
Thanks, ill go check it out now
07-10-2014, 06:10 PM
Check out Master of Dungeon too. Very similar in playstyle to SOL and Crimsonheart.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-10-2014, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinlek View Post
I've been going through the app store, top X sites, anywhere I can think of but I cant find a rpg that I can get into. I'd prefer something free so if its not what im looking for I don't have to worry bout wasted money. if possible id like to find something similar to sol: stone of life or like six-guns. also id like if it had a berserker class or something close to it.

another type that I've come to enjoy is galaxy on fire 2 but id like if it had multiplayer capabilities.

I know im kinda askin a bit much but if anybody could help me out id very much appreciate it.
Im actually working on a free version of my game "Adventure To Fate" but in the mean time ill send you a promo if you want to check it out. =)
07-10-2014, 07:37 PM
Baldur's Gate 2, son.

Not free, but what is that's worth investing massive amounts of time on?

No multiplayer either, but that doesn't matter as it's the best RPG out there, IMO.

Last edited by somedumbgamer; 07-10-2014 at 09:43 PM.
07-11-2014, 04:46 PM
I'm playing through orc vengeance right now, pretty fun