• Publisher: Luis Gonzalez
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Space Rocks is an challenging yet addicting game, with a simple goal: Maneuver your ship through the asteroid field and try to avoid the incoming Space Rocks. Be careful, there is one of you and many rocks! A homage to the arcade games of old!

How to play:
- Tap the left side to dodge left
- Tap the right side to dodge right
- Try to avoid the rocks
- Beat your highscore!

GamesLgzz's comments:
How's it going!

I just recently started developing games for the iOS as something fun to do during my summer vacation. I decided to make something simple for my first game and I came up with Space Rocks, an endless dodger, arcade game.

The premise is simple: You have gotten stuck in the middle of an asteroid field and now you must maneuver your ship to dodge the Space Rocks.

The controls are easy to master: Tap the left side of screen to move left and tap the right side of the screen to move right.

The goal is simple: Gain a high score by dodging the Space Rocks. Expect many deaths!

I hope I succeeded in creating a simple yet addicting game that people can enjoy. I would appreciate any feedback to improve this game and any future projects. If you like the game I would appreciate if you shared it.

Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/space-rocks-the-endless-saga/id890326930?ls=1&mt=8

Thank You for checking my first project out!
07-16-2014, 11:36 PM
Update 1.1

I just published an update fixing some annoying bugs in the original game, and instructions are more clear now.
- Fixed multi-touch support
- Added instructions during countdown
- Per user recommendation ship now warps to other side of screen.
- Misc. bug fixes.

Nothing major but should make the game should be much more enjoyable now.

Got any recommendations? Please tell me about them, and ratings are appreciated.