Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-23-2014, 08:21 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

I am getting incredibly frustrated with these faction wars. There is no way they are THAT close every week. I closed the app with 5 minutes left on the faction war and Lightning was up 51-49. I log in like 15 minutes later to find we lost. It's clear the faction war isn't actually calculated by faction points. I'm just going to pick randomly from now on.
Old 11-23-2014, 08:34 PM

This game is just so very... Busy... I am not sure I like the trend of being bombarded with tutorials that whip by so quick they barely have time to sink in. The theme of the game is very quick but it seems like you spend mere seconds in any one area/engagement before you are whisked away onto something else.
Old 11-23-2014, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
I am getting incredibly frustrated with these faction wars. There is no way they are THAT close every week. I closed the app with 5 minutes left on the faction war and Lightning was up 51-49. I log in like 15 minutes later to find we lost. It's clear the faction war isn't actually calculated by faction points. I'm just going to pick randomly from now on.
Word.

Going for Titan this one tho.
Old 11-24-2014, 08:27 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibosh View Post
This game is just so very... Busy... I am not sure I like the trend of being bombarded with tutorials that whip by so quick they barely have time to sink in. The theme of the game is very quick but it seems like you spend mere seconds in any one area/engagement before you are whisked away onto something else.
I was shocked that lightning lost. I also looked at the stats right before the end and clearly lightning should have won.
Old 11-24-2014, 04:20 PM
iPad mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by oomagooma25 View Post
I was shocked that lightning lost. I also looked at the stats right before the end and clearly lightning should have won.
Wouldn't be supprised if backflip had about 20 dudes all with 5 chars on 24 hour+ tasks so they get max faction points then 2-1 min from the end just collect em all so it hugely unbalances it and that faction wins.
Old 11-24-2014, 08:18 PM
iPad mini

Loving the checklist function of http://www.epicislandguide.com/pets.php the website~ just noticed two things though, 1. I'm mentioned in the credits and may have had a tiny celebration at this :33 (thanks D) and more importantly 2. You don't have the stats of the 2 Halloween pets, all my heros are battling right now and you can't access pet windows when they are ( I think? Correct if wrong) so I will post again tomorrow with their stats~ : )

-mini
Old 11-24-2014, 09:42 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minitoot2 View Post
Loving the checklist function of http://www.epicislandguide.com/pets.php the website~ just noticed two things though, 1. I'm mentioned in the credits and may have had a tiny celebration at this :33 (thanks D) and more importantly 2. You don't have the stats of the 2 Halloween pets, all my heros are battling right now and you can't access pet windows when they are ( I think? Correct if wrong) so I will post again tomorrow with their stats~ : )

-mini
The pumpkin pet is Hero Fame / Rare Chance / Dungeon Progress
The boogeyman looking guy is Arena Strength / Honor / Coin Bonus
Old 11-25-2014, 02:41 PM

this is such a strange game, it is just in your face with eleventy billion popup dialogues and I don't have a clue what is going on. I like the art style, I wish is was a much simpler Bastion style action RPG or something.
Old Yesterday, 01:39 PM

Default Faction gear

A few people have been asking about level 30 faction gear, so here are the stats:

Devotee's Armor (chest)
A: 343
D: 413
M: 343
Faction Points: +50%

Devotee's Barbute (helmet)
A: 368
D: 368
M: 368

Devotee's Shield (off hand)
A: 363
D: 353
M: 363

Devotee's Slicer (weapon)
A: 368
D: 338
M: 373

Just got them all yesterday, and I think that marks my "completion" of the game...