Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #651  
Old 11-23-2014, 08:21 PM
Smudge Smudge is offline
Member
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 74
Default

I am getting incredibly frustrated with these faction wars. There is no way they are THAT close every week. I closed the app with 5 minutes left on the faction war and Lightning was up 51-49. I log in like 15 minutes later to find we lost. It's clear the faction war isn't actually calculated by faction points. I'm just going to pick randomly from now on.
Reply With Quote
  #652  
Old 11-23-2014, 08:34 PM
kaibosh kaibosh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 578
Default

This game is just so very... Busy... I am not sure I like the trend of being bombarded with tutorials that whip by so quick they barely have time to sink in. The theme of the game is very quick but it seems like you spend mere seconds in any one area/engagement before you are whisked away onto something else.
Reply With Quote
  #653  
Old 11-23-2014, 09:48 PM
Didrik Didrik is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
I am getting incredibly frustrated with these faction wars. There is no way they are THAT close every week. I closed the app with 5 minutes left on the faction war and Lightning was up 51-49. I log in like 15 minutes later to find we lost. It's clear the faction war isn't actually calculated by faction points. I'm just going to pick randomly from now on.
Word.

Going for Titan this one tho.
Reply With Quote
  #654  
Old 11-24-2014, 08:27 AM
oomagooma25 oomagooma25 is offline
Junior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibosh View Post
This game is just so very... Busy... I am not sure I like the trend of being bombarded with tutorials that whip by so quick they barely have time to sink in. The theme of the game is very quick but it seems like you spend mere seconds in any one area/engagement before you are whisked away onto something else.
I was shocked that lightning lost. I also looked at the stats right before the end and clearly lightning should have won.
Reply With Quote
  #655  
Old 11-24-2014, 04:20 PM
Minitoot2 Minitoot2 is offline
Junior Member
iPad mini
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oomagooma25 View Post
I was shocked that lightning lost. I also looked at the stats right before the end and clearly lightning should have won.
Wouldn't be supprised if backflip had about 20 dudes all with 5 chars on 24 hour+ tasks so they get max faction points then 2-1 min from the end just collect em all so it hugely unbalances it and that faction wins.
Reply With Quote
  #656  
Old 11-24-2014, 08:18 PM
Minitoot2 Minitoot2 is offline
Junior Member
iPad mini
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 21
Default

Loving the checklist function of http://www.epicislandguide.com/pets.php the website~ just noticed two things though, 1. I'm mentioned in the credits and may have had a tiny celebration at this :33 (thanks D) and more importantly 2. You don't have the stats of the 2 Halloween pets, all my heros are battling right now and you can't access pet windows when they are ( I think? Correct if wrong) so I will post again tomorrow with their stats~ : )

-mini
Reply With Quote
  #657  
Old 11-24-2014, 09:42 PM
Smudge Smudge is offline
Member
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minitoot2 View Post
Loving the checklist function of http://www.epicislandguide.com/pets.php the website~ just noticed two things though, 1. I'm mentioned in the credits and may have had a tiny celebration at this :33 (thanks D) and more importantly 2. You don't have the stats of the 2 Halloween pets, all my heros are battling right now and you can't access pet windows when they are ( I think? Correct if wrong) so I will post again tomorrow with their stats~ : )

-mini
The pumpkin pet is Hero Fame / Rare Chance / Dungeon Progress
The boogeyman looking guy is Arena Strength / Honor / Coin Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #658  
Old 11-25-2014, 02:41 PM
kaibosh kaibosh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 578
Default

this is such a strange game, it is just in your face with eleventy billion popup dialogues and I don't have a clue what is going on. I like the art style, I wish is was a much simpler Bastion style action RPG or something.
Reply With Quote
  #659  
Old Yesterday, 01:39 PM
TheSingularity TheSingularity is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1
Default Faction gear

A few people have been asking about level 30 faction gear, so here are the stats:

Devotee's Armor (chest)
A: 343
D: 413
M: 343
Faction Points: +50%

Devotee's Barbute (helmet)
A: 368
D: 368
M: 368
Faction Points: +50%

Devotee's Shield (off hand)
A: 363
D: 353
M: 363
Faction Points: +50%

Devotee's Slicer (weapon)
A: 368
D: 338
M: 373
Faction Points: +50%

Just got them all yesterday, and I think that marks my "completion" of the game...
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent