Buzzle - First video

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by 6ap, Dec 21, 2013.

1. 6ap

6ap Member

Apr 2, 2013
    Indie
    Toronto
    #1 6ap, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
  2. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    The game looks very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing it be fully realized in the future!

A couple notes:

I feel like more should be done with the animations. As it stands, the animations feel very limited, and at least for me that could make me lose the fun factor since it feels like the game isn't being made with the utmost passion and care.

That's a small thing, though.

And also, though Buzzle is a cute name and I like it, I feel like Buzzle: Make Way would have been a better title. With Buzzle, I think of a game like Sokoban, or a more mind-melting puzzle game. Since this is literally about making way for Buzzle, I think that subtitle works much better than having just "Buzzle."

Just some minor thoughts, but I'm liking the look of this so far. Good job :cool:

3. 6ap

6ap Member

Apr 2, 2013
    Indie
    Toronto
    Thanks @MasterChief3624.

The animations are definitely not final. We are working hard on polishing the game up. I'll post updates as we make progress.

As for the name, let's see what the others say. If we get enough votes for Buzzle: Make Way, we'll change the name again. :D

Andrei

4. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA