Question about Grand theft auto 5 (Its not out yet)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Supercupid, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Supercupid

Supercupid Active Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Should rockstar include old school Gta games as Unlockable content like ninja gaiden did for the nes games

2. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    I knew it was to good to be true. Maybe a mod can move this before some TA members drop dead from a heart attack.

3. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    :eek: O__O :eek:

Too late... no, wait, no... OK, just gas.:p:rolleyes:;):D

DBC

4. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    This thread will be moved, but it's not the job of a member to alert a mod for a thread being located in the wrong forum, so...

Yeah...of course. Afaik, Rockstar doesn't sell Gta, London, or Gta 2 anymore; in fact, they gave them away free for a period of time. Since GTA ios games are just ports of their larger scale brethren, it should be a cinch to port the old ones as compared with Chinatown Wars (add retina PLZ) or the 3d versions.

Screw unlockable, make it like the Bard's Tale port, which comes with 1 and 2 included, for free. For marketing purposes, they could include one old port with each ios remake.

5. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    #5 crex, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
    I think one of the mods messed up. This was originally posted in the iPhone and iPod Touch Games section and was moved here to Game Discussion.

EDIT: There we go.

6. outqube

outqube Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2012
    App Developer
    Canada
  7. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    #7 psj3809, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
    Dont think we messed up, this person just keeps creating thread after thread about Walking Dead or Grand Theft Auto (twice), doesnt bother posting in the proper thread.

I had a heart attack when i saw before logging in there was a grand theft auto thread in the ipod games section ! But nope it was this person just asking a stupid question. Thought the game was out for a split second as a thanksgiving surprise !

As for 'its not a job for a member....' mods cant check every single part of the forum 24/7. Just simply report the post and then we can move it if we dont see it before. This persons been posting GTA threads all over the place (already deleted two) so no one moved it to the wrong place, just the user doing it

8. Som yung gai

Som yung gai Well-Known Member

planes are back!!!

9. Chester_Copperpot

Nov 21, 2012
    Kick ass. I had too much fun crashing those things.