Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-28-2014, 01:05 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickfury View Post
Thanks for the detailed feedback. I understand if you don't want to try the game again, but it would be very interesting to find out what happens if you used the new Reset All option in the Help menu, and if that would help clear up any corrupted data that might be causing this.
Ok, of course I gave that one a try. This was a bit tricky, since you need at least some progress to leave the tutorial part behind and are able to access the menu. On the way I had two crashes and therefore to start the game again. When I finally reached the menu, there was no reset button. It was then when I realised that new updates have to be installed again after downloading the app. I updated, startet over again, had two crashes, (and you remember: I have to start from choosing your charakter every time ...), and finally made it. I pressed the reset button, startet again and played until I cleared the first zone. (Probably for the 30th time or something like that.) Closed the app, opened the app: choose your charakter ...
Old 08-28-2014, 03:39 PM

I didn't mention earlier (I just edited my post), I haven't tried filling up storage space on this update yet.

I also use Battery Doctor.

Every attempt before this update was while offline... so there should have been no corrupted data beforehand.

And my device naturally filling up had also triggered the issue. It's a big problem.

I will be updating tomorrow... I wonder what exactly will happen this time. Judging by others' results, it won't go well.
Old 08-28-2014, 06:33 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Great update!
Now the game is totally unplayable! Before the update there weren't any monsters on the last floors but now the game gets stuck on the loading screen. What a scam!
Nice work!
Old 08-28-2014, 11:57 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Running on 5s with latest IOS. This update made my game forever stucked in entering dungeon loading screen...

@developer : please indicate a lead time to fix this issue. Is totally unplayable
Old 08-29-2014, 05:17 AM

*updates*

*starts game, game loads*

*runs Battery Doctor's space fill to trigger iOS's junk cleanup*

*game gets stuck at Get Set screen like before, like others reported still happened to them*

*sigh*

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.2.

Found a glitch. In the beginning tutorial, I brought up Control Center, which suspended the game: it was paused when I got back. The attack button/stick showed up, even though I hadn't met the character who gives you magic.

Last edited by Intendro; 08-29-2014 at 05:21 AM..
Old 08-29-2014, 04:08 PM

Default post-cap packs?

Is it possible to get any Warp Stones through play once the level cap has been reached? The only places I can remember getting them are in the level-up pouch and rarely from a level-up treasure chest.

Am I forever stuck with 9 dead Warp Stones? That's kind of a drag, design-wise.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:22 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivejane View Post
Is it possible to get any Warp Stones through play once the level cap has been reached? The only places I can remember getting them are in the level-up pouch and rarely from a level-up treasure chest.

I've found lots of them in treasure chests. Also I'm pretty sure I've gotten them sometimes when finishing a zone. If you can get the cards which increase your chances of finding chests, you'll also have a better chance of finding stones.
Old 08-29-2014, 06:02 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivejane View Post

Hang in there. I have all the cards, currently 211 warp stones and over a million gold coins. I finished the game sometime ago and keep playing the last 4 levels over and over again as I wait for new levels.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:18 PM

After clearing storage once...
While offline, it got stuck at the Get Set screen.
While online, menu loads, but starting the game results in loading bar reaching full but then the game is stuck at the loading bar screen.

I'm guessing the game tries to find a cloud save when it can't load the save, and thus actually starts the menu. And then fails to load the save anyway, so it gets stuck at the end of the loading screen.

I will erase my data while online and wait for an update to make the save not considered "junk."

Do I have a cloud save even though I don't use iCloud? That's the case in at least one other game...

I wonder if I could actually play and retrieve the cloud save after junk clearing... though I don't want to risk the cloud save itself getting corrupted and thus requiring starting over again anyway.

I don't use iCloud due to horror stories of auto-backups overwriting newer saves with old ones... Uh... My computer's files have a "date modified" stamp. Does the save data of apps not have this? Can it not read? How is this possible?
I know that's Apple's problem, however...

Speaking of cloud saves, I have a suggestion: how about manual uploading and downloading of cloud saves? That would be better than automatic. It would even get around the data corruption issue if that isn't fixed soon.

Last edited by Intendro; 08-29-2014 at 07:36 PM..
Old 08-30-2014, 02:07 PM

Ohhh comooon man the enemies just dissapared mid game!!! Pfff