Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-30-2014, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raravan View Post
New content?
Yeah this one takes up a lot of room so I'm wondering whether I can just delete it if done with game+.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:20 AM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by raravan View Post
New content?
Yeah no new content as of now, some other day though

They've been busy with zombieville 2. An update for that should be just around the corner
Old Yesterday, 02:01 PM

Damn, lol. You guys got me hyped up when I saw that this was getting some conversations...thinking an update hit I didn't know about.

Back to Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM

Okay, even though I bought this the moment it was released, I am just playing it for the first time now. I feel lost, I mean I played Battleheart to death several times over so I understand the type of grinding involved, but... I take on the very first quest, and the location (gloomy forest) is sparkling in an obvious way, but no matter how many times I finish that location I go back to town and the guy is simply offering me the quest again from scratch. Every time I go to the World map, the gloomy forest is sparkling.

What am I missing?
Old Yesterday, 03:52 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibosh View Post
Okay, even though I bought this the moment it was released, I am just playing it for the first time now. I feel lost, I mean I played Battleheart to death several times over so I understand the type of grinding involved, but... I take on the very first quest, and the location (gloomy forest) is sparkling in an obvious way, but no matter how many times I finish that location I go back to town and the guy is simply offering me the quest again from scratch. Every time I go to the World map, the gloomy forest is sparkling.

What am I missing?
What does the quest say to do? Are you turning in the quest and then he just offers the same quest again?
Old Yesterday, 04:21 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibosh View Post

What am I missing?
Go to the tavern (bar) in Eston, and talk to both the bard and the guy with an exclamation over his head.
Old Yesterday, 04:43 PM

Errr... Never mind, I have it all sorted out. The way the maps and sub-maps are setup was a little confusing. I'm on my way. Wow, what a gorgeous engine. Just... Stunning.