What games does Android have that we don't?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ChrisJT, Jan 8, 2013.

1. ChrisJT

ChrisJT Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2012
    if there are any that u know are on android and want on ios post here

2. Ravensword Lover

Ravensword Lover Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2013
    I know only one game: Renaissance Blood. A good Steampunk FPS. Wish we had that on iOS. Also it's Tegra optimized.

3. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    kairosoft world cruise story...
    how long does it take to cross port?

4. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Usually with kairosoft every other month we get a game or at the most every 3 months so I say between now and February we should either know what's next or we will have one

5. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Shadowgun is tegra optimized...i think that was the addition of ragdolls and water/cloth simulation.

6. Stranded87

Stranded87 Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    There aren't any that I specifically want on iOS because I have both Apple and Android stuff anyway, but 'Planet Stronghold' is quite fun, 'Cyber Knights' is great (if lacking in polish) and I like 'Cyberlords' too.

Can't think of a whole lot else in terms of games that's worthwhile and not also available on iPad. I do tend to use my Nexus 7 for emulators/ROM's though.

7. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Ikaruga :( and the kairosoft pokemon like game.

8. devensega

devensega Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2011
    Endgame : Syria.

9. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    college student, ENG/WGS major
    Lexington, KY
    Yeah, we are overdue for a new Kairosoft game. But given the appstore freeze and the holiday season, we will probably have to wait a few more weeks :(

Karisoft games are the one reason i would want an Android device. They have 4 or 5 games that the Appstore doesn't.

10. Jinzo

Jinzo New Member

Jan 9, 2013
    It has Universe Pandemic which is an Android Exclusive apparently..

11. leonard_dabinski

leonard_dabinski Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Are you f****** kidding me? Renaissance Blood THD is arguably the worst game that ever made it to Tegra.

The graphics suck, and the gameplay is so bad. And oh yeah, it is an FPS, but a on-rails FPS! Go read the reviews.

Android Police said they cannot believe such a game (it really is atrocious in every way possible - graphics, story, voice, gameplay, controls) made it to the Tegra zone.

Sorry, but I've played this game and it is the only game I played last year which thoroughly deserves a 1/5 rating.

12. leonard_dabinski

Jan 7, 2013
  13. Ravensword Lover

Jan 5, 2013
    That's your opinion. I watched the videos on the Internet and loved what I saw. Before telling me to read the reviews, you go and learn how to discuss politely. I'm going to report you if you keep this attitude.

14. leonard_dabinski

Jan 7, 2013
    Oh well, sorry if that got you twitched up. I was simply utterly surprised someone would recommend R Blood as a game that should be on iOS, of all the Android exclusive ones. If you're gonna be reporting me for things like this, I am lost for words. I was expressing myself and never directed anything towards you.

Thing is, there are no ifs and buts, no preferences here. The game is just bad. I understand some games may appeal to others and all. So I will call that "not my type of game" if I don't like it. This is an exception.

15. Ravensword Lover

Jan 5, 2013
    No problem. Express yourself whatever way you want, but please don't use swear words against me. I'm sure you have your own reasons to hate the game and I have my own reasons to like it. That's the human nature, what you don't like can beloved by someone else, or vice versa.

And of course this game is not a masterpiece, but I'd like to try it anyway on my iPad.

16. leonard_dabinski

Jan 7, 2013
    Ok. Give me the gameplay video you saw (the YouTube link). It might have been a preview version. At least let me see it to see why you think this game is so special.

PS: Sorry if I get irritating here, but I would like to stress home the point that Ren Blood THD is the worst game I played in 2012 (heck ever, on mobile) out of hundreds of such games. As such, I am really curious somebody likes it.

17. Ravensword Lover

Jan 5, 2013
    First saw this trailer, it made me more interested about the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xxR_jxAwGs

Then that gameplay video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5xJCM1Zj9U

I don't know, when I watched these I really wanted to play this game on my device. Maybe it's the plot or just my love to the first person shooters genre.

18. leonard_dabinski

Jan 7, 2013
    Ok maybe you don't know but it's on rails. Also the trailer seems fake in the sense the graphics look much better there. The in game graphics are nothing like that.

19. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    #19 Trev1, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
    There are two kemco games they have which we do not that I recently put on my Samsung galaxy tab 2 ....I bought it cause I wanted a nice little 7 inch tablet without paying 300 plus for a iPad mini....I'm happy with it and the few games it has...blazing souls accelate and generation of chaos is also on droid which are great and looong STRPG's make from the crew who did spectral souls....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hyperdevbox.goc4&hl=en
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hyperdevbox.blazingsouls&feature=more_from_developer

Kemco gems we don't have
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.wws.vga
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.wws.einereise
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.wws.eofa

I understand this is a iOS forum so if a mod wants to close this thread or move it to another forum I apologize for inconvenient posting

20. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    #20 Primoz, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
    This is the Internet, not an English class. *are you f**king kidding me?* is a typical statement and isn't used for offending people. He stated an honest opinion and you would report him because he used Internet slang?

Besides... Arguing with someone who actually played the game with the reason: "I've seen videos about the game, so it must be good" is pretty childish mate.