*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Orion62

Orion62 New Member

May 13, 2012
    Go to the Outlands and there should be bandits near where the drake is on the beach (east side of the map). Follow them and you'll find the cave.

2. Dragostar

Dragostar Member

May 8, 2012
    Yea pal i been outlands its the snowy area, weres the drake whats it near when i press map :p thx its hard wothout like propper help site n stuff

3. Dragostar

Dragostar Member

May 8, 2012
    Infact i figured it out haha went threw a door in sands hold and found it haha

4. thirteen

thirteen New Member

May 15, 2012
    How can i use weapon abilities? Do i have to be a mage? I have a few swords with secondary abilities and it say it has 50 charges. When i link the weapon, all it does is equip it. Am i missing something here?

5. furo

furo New Member

May 20, 2012
    Valemar killed

Hello everyone,

I killed Valemar in Valemar Keep.
    But now I've read that he will be a part of a quest in the main storyline.
    I still haven't visited the temple of Azra to get the scepter.
    Does the kill of Valemar make any problems in the future progress of the storyline?
    Have anyone killed him before getting the quest too? :confused:
    Thank you. :)

6. wrassiln

wrassiln New Member

May 23, 2012
    sup

im about to beat the game as a palidin whats the next most fun class? and what level do i have to be to kill merificus

7. Francojuandaniel

Francojuandaniel New Member

May 25, 2012
    #1647 Francojuandaniel, May 31, 2012
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
    How do you get to the island?
    I entered the cave of the ice queen I think I took the left tunnel and kept going through there until I couldn't go no more, finally I attacked some elementeks, and a character dressed as a blue priestess attacked me, that one was the queen.

8. Francojuandaniel

May 25, 2012
    Ive got a trick which you can "kill" him at almost any level, after passing the bridge save the game, then kill yourself, and put continue last save. Then you battle his elementals to till he comes and chase u, go to the bridge it should be repaired know, pass it before him and he'll fall into lava, killing him.

9. Francojuandaniel

May 25, 2012
    Take th northern gate in callheim and search in the map for a place called a rock tunnel, this wll lead u to the swamp

10. Canny

Canny New Member

Jul 10, 2012
    Where in the warrens is the minatour king?

My freaking game is so dark I have no idea where I am going. Can anyone tellme some directions on where this guy is.

11. Snappypinkie

Snappypinkie New Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Lord telmon?

Can anybody help me find lord telmon? I cant seem to find the house that hes in

12. xLucky7

xLucky7 Member

Jan 11, 2012
    He's in East Callaheim i believe. If you look on the map and just press and hold on the dots, you can find his house. its one of the houses near the little river in the middle.

13. xLucky7

xLucky7 Member

Jan 11, 2012
    #1653 xLucky7, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
    edit: nvm..

14. xLucky7

xLucky7 Member

Jan 11, 2012
    anyone know where i can farm Emerald Studded gear? I have the vest, but i forgot where i got it..

Already trying to get the Hunter's gear, but Emerald studded looks better imo.

edit: wow sorry for the triple post.. thought they would get merged -_-

15. Utf

Utf New Member

Jul 29, 2012
    Hi guys, ihave a problem: im down in the crypt to open the tomb of elenroh to talk to the spirit, but it just says: "the tomb remains silent"... What can i do..? Thx alot

16. tim111

tim111 New Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Sisters of the Night Quest?

I posted this earlier but I think it was in the wrong thread. Is the "Sisters of the Night" the last quest for the Order of Magic? When I return to the guild I don't get anymore quests, just small talk. I just feel like I only did like three quests for the guild and now its done...

17. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    That's the last quest that guild gives out.

18. tariq906

tariq906 New Member

Aug 24, 2012
    A Brash Brother - Map place where the corpse is.....

I think this was need the most here...:)

Attached Files:

19. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    Once you beat the game, and kill everybody, is there anything left to do? Other than play the game on a different character of course

20. snakespeare

snakespeare Member

Sep 28, 2011
    I finished the game by sprinkling the dust on the father's grave. after that, nothing much to do. fish every spot in the game?

I hear rumors of an Aralon II but don't know if I believe it.