Zoom will appear
Max scale

Min scale

Video new
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOabjx7pSDc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRpDMpva00o
Old 11-12-2013, 06:07 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

This game is amazing IMO. It is something similar to Flatspace, but with more strategy. I still have to dig deeper into it, but it has loads of potential. Translation is a bit rough around the edges, but you can more or less understand it. What I'm not sure is if the income from mining asteroids will be enough to buy ships or not, but as I said, I'm enjoying a lot.

One question though: I got a mission where I have to land on a planet, but the planet is not on the map. Is there a way to travel to other maps/sectors? I just see a bunch of planets in the map and some asteroids. The red ships usually destroy me, so I have to avoid them. I'm at the very beginning though. Thanks.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:38 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
This game is amazing IMO. It is something similar to Flatspace, but with more strategy. I still have to dig deeper into it, but it has loads of potential. Translation is a bit rough around the edges, but you can more or less understand it. What I'm not sure is if the income from mining asteroids will be enough to buy ships or not, but as I said, I'm enjoying a lot.

One question though: I got a mission where I have to land on a planet, but the planet is not on the map. Is there a way to travel to other maps/sectors? I just see a bunch of planets in the map and some asteroids. The red ships usually destroy me, so I have to avoid them. I'm at the very beginning though. Thanks.
Jump Engine!!!
Buy it in any market. And you will see jump button in main view. Press it and you will see Hyper Space map and all sectors.
And then you see other sectors - you will get the answer about asteroids.
You will see different asteroid fields, and don't forget, the best ore you can get from HIDDEN asteroid fields, how to find them - try Miner tutorial to know about special equipment for it.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:30 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuch View Post
Jump Engine!!!
Buy it in any market. And you will see jump button in main view. Press it and you will see Hyper Space map and all sectors.
And then you see other sectors - you will get the answer about asteroids.
You will see different asteroid fields, and don't forget, the best ore you can get from HIDDEN asteroid fields, how to find them - try Miner tutorial to know about special equipment for it.
Thanks a lot! That Jump Engine is the key. I'll check it out. I've already played all the tutorials to learn how to play. I always get killed at the beginning of the game though, even on easy