Inbox Gmail Invite - Can I Have An Invitation?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by marco76, Nov 1, 2014.

1. marco76

marco76 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
    Hi guys can you send me a PM with an invitation to use Inbox Gmail if you have just tried it? I hope a positive reply.. Best regards

2. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    What? A gmail invite? You have not needed an invite to join gmail for over 10 years. Im very confused.

3. marco76

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
    ..non for gmail but for "inbox by Gmail.." - the new service... make a little search on google..

4. Someone900

Someone900 Member

Oct 29, 2014
    #4 Someone900, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2014

An invite for Google's new email app Google Inbox. You seriously haven't heard of it? Everyone on the web is begging for an invite. Currently Google Inbox is invite-only.

http://www.google.com/inbox/

Have you tried requesting an invite directly from Google? I got invited by a friend. It's a great app by the way. Love the features. The UI is minimal and extremely clean. Keeps my emails organized. So yes, try requesting from Google or if you're not patient enough to wait (since I've read of people requesting from Google a week ago and still no reply) you can get one from eBay. Some are selling them for $300 :p

http://www.cbc.ca/newsblogs/yourcommunity/2014/10/google-inbox-beta-users-selling-invites-on-ebay-for-up-to-300.html

5. marco76

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
    Check my pm please

6. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    You need to request an invite from google, not from members. Sent a request for an invite from a gmail account to inbox at google dot com.

7. Someone900

Someone900 Member

Oct 29, 2014

People who have invites can also invite other people. Everyone is doing that online. There's nothing wrong with it. Google even says to share invites with friends.

8. marco76

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
    As someone900 says - I hope that somes of our users can invites other of us.. I've just send and email to google without any reply from 10 days.. If somes of you have an invite please tell me by PM.. I hope a positive reply..

9. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Well I must be getting old. Out of the loop and haven't heard of this, and honestly am fine with just normal gmail.

My days of being on the bleeding edge appear to be over.

10. KozmoMan

KozmoMan New Member

Jul 18, 2013
    Yeah it would be nice if we could start a invite chain.If it works that way ofc.

11. Someone900

Someone900 Member

Oct 29, 2014

If you can wait a couple of days, I might be able to send you an invitation. Ignore my PM, I gave you the wrong information, I thought that only those who get an invitation directly from Google get 3 invitations to give out and that users who get invited by friends do not. But that is a misunderstanding from my side and I should be getting three invitations to share with anyone. According to Google, it will take a few days to a week from when I started using Google Inbox. I have been using it for 4 days. So in a couple of days I'll get the 'Gold Ticket' option in the app that will let me share the three invitations.

12. Someone900

Someone900 Member

Oct 29, 2014
    It's me again. If you're still interested, PM me your email address, I have an invite.

13. marco76

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
    Yeahhhh i send you a pm

14. Someone900

Someone900 Member

Oct 29, 2014

You're lucky. Last invite. I was going to give it out because I didn't get a response from you. Let me know when you get it.