★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Underworlds - Chapter 2 Update Released!

04-25-2011, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Just discovered this game and I'm loving it. Excited by this news of a sequel but I presume it's not happening now?
LOL the promise of a sequel came years ago...I'm still waiting, but don't lose your hope! keep the faith

I love this world!
04-25-2011, 05:16 PM
For those too impatient for a sequel (which should be just about anyone, since it was promised years ago, as you said), what are some games that are similar to this?

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
04-25-2011, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltMyTouch View Post
For those too impatient for a sequel (which should be just about anyone, since it was promised years ago, as you said), what are some games that are similar to this?
ok, they are just similar, but I love Underworlds above all of them...so let's see:

-Dungeon Hunter and DH2: the closest to Underworlds in my opinion, but if u take away the graphics, they fall poorly (quite boring)!

-Dungeoned: that can seem a joke, but it is fun and a little gem that u can play multiple times waiting for a real heir of Underworlds

-Catacombs: it's free and it's fun for a while, but (as always, imho) it becomes soon boring!

Those games are the ones I can compare to the "Beast", give a try to them...at least, to Catacombs that is free.
Otherwise, play again Underworld for the fourth time as I'm doing LOL

EDIT: I've also tried Deadly Dungeon when it was free but it hasn't caught my attention.

I love this world!

Last edited by foxmulderino; 04-25-2011 at 05:52 PM.
02-28-2014, 10:50 AM
Sad to report that Aaron Allston who did story writing for Underworlds has passed away. He was best know for being a prolific Star Wars author.

RIP

http://www.theforce.net/story/front/...way_156868.asp