★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-30-2014, 11:31 PM
After playing this fame for about 3 hours, my only regret is not buying it sooner! Great game thus far, and well worth $7, let alone $1.
12-31-2014, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCrush View Post
It's on sale for a dollar now. Anybody knows how does it performs on iOS 8 as I really wanna grab it. Thanks in advance.
Not sure if you've already got this or if tis still on sale, but yeah, the game plays flawlessly on ios8

02-25-2015, 05:21 PM
This is ONE of the best RPGs in the AppStore! Excited for whats coming next from Ossian Studios!
03-02-2015, 06:49 AM
I only went to really playing this game since yesterday (and im 6 hours in now) and this game's pretty fantastic.

Not sure if this game got the attention it deserves, but it should. Zero IAP, good western RPG mechanics with the party, character and open-quest system.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-02-2015, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I only went to really playing this game since yesterday (and im 6 hours in now) and this game's pretty fantastic.

Not sure if this game got the attention it deserves, but it should. Zero IAP, good western RPG mechanics with the party, character and open-quest system.
Agreed man, I loved it when it came out.
03-02-2015, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post

It does have iap.
03-02-2015, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
It does have iap.
Wow... You're right. Didnt notice the starter packs right off the bat. Nonetheless, i dont see them necessary based on my progress so far.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-24-2015, 05:58 AM
Questions

Hi there! I downloaded this game ages ago. and since then i didn't came to play it.
Probably because of the following questions:
1.) Is it worth it to play?
2.) Does this game need a permanent internet connection?
3.) Can you play it along the way, like in the subway?

Last edited by Johnny1st; 06-24-2015 at 06:02 AM.
06-24-2015, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny1st View Post
Hi there! I downloaded this game ages ago. and since then i didn't came to play it.
Probably because of the following questions:
1.) Is it worth it to play?
2.) Does this game need a permanent internet connection?
3.) Can you play it along the way, like in the subway?
1. F... YES.
2. No.
3. Yes, because #2.