Boom Beach global iOS release?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by skeletonlord, Dec 1, 2013.

1. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Hey all,

I have been interested in Supercell's soft launched title boom beach for quite a while, but am not sure if I should log into a Canadian account, is this safe?

If not, does anyone (Either Supercell employees or close friends with them) know if Boom Beach will be getting a global release on iOS?

Thanks all!

2. hoobastank68

hoobastank68 Active Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Not sure when the release will happen but I'd guess before Christmas time for sure. About switching your iTunes account I have no idea and not sure if worth the risk.

3. kaibosh

kaibosh Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    As a lucky Canuck I have been playing the game to death. You can feel them turning the screws back and forth as they tune the paywall, there are so many ways they can get you it isn't even funny. The game has surprising depth, there is a lot of strategy in attacking bases and the 4 layer meta game (offence, defense, economy, and base layout) is always a juggling act.

It feels like there is more to flesh out, so far there is ZERO clan/team gameplay of any kind, and there is room for more overhead in high end gear. Otherwise there is always something to do, as long as you balance your expansion to your ability to defend and offend.

I can't see the game taking much longer to release, they can always add content later - right now they are trying to poke at the players to see what it takes to frustrate them to the point of buying IAP gems. Since gems are only a compression of time, the only reason to buy anything would be to accelerate your base ahead of friends.

4. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    100% safe. Details in many threads here on TA. A quick google search can show you how to make an account for any country in the world.
    I think most members of TA have a US, Canadian and NZ acct. More than that in some cases.
    Keep in mind, you do not need to enter a CC # to start an acct. Google... Or Bing... Or, well, any search engine.