Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-15-2013, 05:43 AM
Teknikal Teknikal is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Belfast N Ireland
Posts: 1,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceraux View Post
Absolutely agree with you. Samsung has ultimately no innovation in terms of interface 'cause it still looks like Apple with smaller icons and stuff.
IOS seems to be the one copying Android

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-16-2013, 12:06 AM
Oceraux Oceraux is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philippines
Posts: 255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
IOS seems to be the one copying Android

OK my bad lol, I just love apple for tablets.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-16-2013, 02:44 AM
bigrand1 bigrand1 is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen)
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 3,398
Default

Nah, I don't agree. I got a Lumia for my daughter, but I wouldn't want one for myself. I prefer Samsung products to that any day hardware-wise. I'd also prefer my old iPhone 4 over anything Nokia. Right now I really like my Note ll. As far as tablets go, I love my IPad 4 with 128 GB and I wouldn't own any other tablet. Just sayin' that's the way I roll at this point.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-18-2013, 07:36 AM
Oceraux Oceraux is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philippines
Posts: 255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Nah, I don't agree. I got a Lumia for my daughter, but I wouldn't want one for myself. I prefer Samsung products to that any day hardware-wise. I'd also prefer my old iPhone 4 over anything Nokia. Right now I really like my Note ll. As far as tablets go, I love my IPad 4 with 128 GB and I wouldn't own any other tablet. Just sayin' that's the way I roll at this point.
You're a VERY RICH man. VERY VERY. You've got an old iPhone 4, Galaxy Note 2, iPad 4 with one-hundred-twenty-eight geebee, and you've got a Lumia for your daughter? How did you get all of them?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-18-2013, 03:47 PM
bigrand1 bigrand1 is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen)
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 3,398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceraux View Post
You're a VERY RICH man. VERY VERY. You've got an old iPhone 4, Galaxy Note 2, iPad 4 with one-hundred-twenty-eight geebee, and you've got a Lumia for your daughter? How did you get all of them?
I'm lucky to have a very good job and can afford to buy all the toys I want! Also, a very understanding wife who puts up with my immaturity, if you will. (Had to squeeze that in. Know what I'm sayin'?)
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-20-2013, 09:49 AM
Oceraux Oceraux is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philippines
Posts: 255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
I'm lucky to have a very good job and can afford to buy all the toys I want! Also, a very understanding wife who puts up with my immaturity, if you will. (Had to squeeze that in. Know what I'm sayin'?)
Well if I had a sweet iPad 4 128gb, I would have a crapload of games. Curse 16gb, man.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent