Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-06-2013, 02:20 AM

FYI, I just now uploaded version 1.0.1 for Apple's approval. I moved the pause button and fixed a few of the minor bugs that have crept up. This version should also help those who have had crashing issues, though I can't tell if it will resolve all instances.

Please let me know if you notice anything strange happen. I'll be sure to keep a close eye on these forums.

Tanx for playing!
Old 04-17-2013, 12:34 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Still love to play this! Wish it would get some more attention! It really deserves it! Any plans for more content? I still have one or two challenges to complete, but then I'm out of stuffs! D:
Old 04-21-2013, 08:33 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Finished! Now onto the endless level and the two challenges left (pyramid and the last one)...

Good: A completely amazing and unique take on the behind the back runners, bringing it a lot of fresh air as you play as the boulder, and its done in a glorious 9bit style. Amazing power ups (the one you get after crushing 5 of the same type, specially with the barrel its incredibly fun). Perfect controls that fits the game and are tuned to perfection. Tilt and tap to jump. Great sfx that enhances the experience even more.
No IAP at all, and its better than that, its oldschool as you unlock new boulders and modes (plenty of both) in the old fashion way: playing without grinding. No coins, just objectives and big rewards.
A complete package on its own, with 4 different modes, lots of boulders to unlock, different locations to discover, 3 difficulty modes, a great and funny story togo with, good twisted sense of humor, full GameCenter integration, alternative endings,... I could go on and on and on and on...

Bad: NOTHING.

Rating: 5 out of 5. Truly fantastic.

Conclusion: A iOS classic. One of the few games that really deserves the fifth stars. Made it into my Top All Time iOS Games.

I give a lot of 5 star ratings, but most of those are really a 4.5, but since TA doesn't have that option, I end up giving a 5 instead of a 4, but these below and only them are my true 5 stars list:

Tilt to Live
Super Crossfire
The Last Rocket
Gesundheit!
Jetpack Joyride
Monsters Ate My Condo
Rayman Jungle Run
Blast-A-Way
Bastion
Tentacles: Enter the Dolphin
Badlands
-> Indiana Stone: The Brave and the Bold <-
They Need To Be Fed 2

(They Need to Be Fed 2 may end up here permanently, its too awesome, perfect twitching gravity platformer with style)
(Ski Safari: Im burned. Rockets and boosts plus the new avalanche speed killed it for me)
Old 05-11-2013, 03:26 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Default Beat Doom Moon Challenge!!

Well I finally beat the Doom Moon Challenge and I must say it was "challenging" but...so rewarding to finally get it. All this training should help me beat the Doom Moon level in the Hard Story mode.

I went on to unlock the last challenge and have a score of 306100 on the Leaderboards. Everything is unlocked. LOVE my new boulders! I won't give anything away but you gotta get 'em! So funny!

Now off to beat that Doom Moon level in Hard Story mode.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:39 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Well, I just lucked out and hit Super POW mode while simultaneously hitting the Death Moon warp. It seemed like several minutes (at least 2 or 3) of just plowing along racking up a high score. Fantastic!
Old 07-26-2013, 02:27 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

YES! Istone made it into the new "Fun runners" category on the AppStore! I can't think of any game more deserving! (Except maybe Polara)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (184.3 KB, 5 views)
Old 09-21-2013, 10:22 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I also jumped ship from Giant Boulder of Death for the same reason and am finding Indiana Stone to be tremendously satisfying so far.