Universal Devil Shard (by Game Stew)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 7, 2014.

1. pinOi32

pinOi32 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2014
    Grab this while it's still free.

2. MonkeyChunks

MonkeyChunks Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Good, fun game. Of course the main criticism is that people are tired of match three, or connect 3+ puzzle games, but to me it's ok. I care about the appeal of the game as a whole and the ROg elements.

3. MrOgre

MrOgre Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Bay Area, California
    Hello, everyone. What equipment and incarnation did you use to beat the game the first time?

4. MonkeyChunks

MonkeyChunks Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Perhaps simpler than than the other superior game from the developer, this is still a very fun and unique RPG puzzle game. Cool graphics and cool music with interesting choices

5. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    I still haven't been able to beat the 99 level dungeon after all this time. I'm wondering if perhaps I'm missing something.

I am pretty much able to always get to the last boss, but he's so much more powerful than anything else before him. I thought perhaps, that using the Painful Fairy would be good against him but my luck has been that her reflection doesn't go off when he attacks or she never gets enough time in play. Also, she is not as good at getting through the rest of the dungeon with as many potions as possible as the Warrior Queen is. The only other available incarnation that I think could be useful at this level is the Time Tyrant, but I'm skeptical about how useful paralysis is on an incarnation when the other two I've found to be the best rely on counterattacks.

Just wondering what the incarnation of choice is for the final boss.

6. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    I just saw one of the screenshots on the AppStore, and I noticed a character looked like "the world" from Jojo's Bizarre adventure- plus his name is time tyrant; this can't be a coincidence, and I'm thinking of buying it if it's not, because that is awesome.

7. Hguy

Hguy New Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Max stats but...

So I pretty much maxed out my character but I die in the bone graveyard at level 94 ( the damn lady with the staff). What's the best equipment to finish the level? Which incarnation to use? Have tried the Painful fairy and Warrior Queen both on level max but this is as far as I get. And I really really want to finish this game and be free of it :D. Help please :D