Monkey Dash - GameVibe Studios (JUMP OUT SOON!)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by c_hans1983, Dec 13, 2010.

1. c_hans1983

c_hans1983 Active Member

Feb 23, 2010
    #1 c_hans1983, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
    [​IMG]

Monkey dash is a splendid, addictive, never-ending game that tests your abilities to run, jump, and conquer enemies. Your retain the duties of the monkey jumper, Wu Kong, who sports his trusty bow to ward off enemies. You must be agile and aggressive as you fight the enemies both on the ground and in the air, twirling your bow towards imminent destruction of both cute and grotesque monsters. Some of these monsters include flame-throwing dragons, tumbling and exploding bombs, disgusting maggots, flies and more.

Moreover, you must race against time to complete the missions and grab as many points as you can. Accumulate points to power-up your character’s speed, stamina, jumping abilities, invincibility, shield, or strike range. These skills will certainly make your challenges easier as you progress, but beware, the game will get faster, busier, and more challenging as you battle enemies and race against time to survive.

The graphics are sharp and detailed, the game provides tremendous fun for all levels, and the character is always working to upgrade his skill level. This is a game for all ages to play, whether you are stuck on a long commute or just need to kill 5 minutes.

Features:
    - Night Mode
    - Six Skill Levels for enhanced character development
    - Stunning Graphics
    - Original Sound and Music
    - Game Center Support
    - Optimized for Iphone 4 Retina Display
    - Post scores on Facebook and Twitter

Gameplay Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scWqrYQHTEQ

More informations and screenshots are available on the official website: http://www.gamevibe.us/

2. baldong

baldong Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    nice graphics!

3. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
  4. MissLashes

MissLashes Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2010
    U.S.
    You might have a problem with the word "Dash" in your title. I know of another Developer that named his app "Doodle Dash" and received a cease & desist letter from Playfirst (creators of Diner Dash, Hotel Dash). Apparently they own the rights to use "Dash" for game titles. Apple then removed his app and he had no choice but to rename it. I think it's weird they didn't say anything about Monster Dash so you may have some luck. Anyways just wanted to give you a heads up, and good lick in the AppStore. It really does look great.

5. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    #5 arta, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  6. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

7. BBKing

BBKing Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Nice graphic

8. colorsound

colorsound Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Video Game Developer / Photographer / Graphic Arti
    Detroit, MI
    I wouldn't call that attempt at night time "Night Mode", especially since there are still white puffy clouds over the blue-green sky in the background.

I thought there would be a cool looking NIGHT scene. There goes my interest.

9. c_hans1983

c_hans1983 Active Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Thank you for reminding and compliments, we are working on that title and hope we'd avoid any awkward situation.

10. c_hans1983

c_hans1983 Active Member

Feb 23, 2010

Thank you for pointing us out, good suggestion, we have already edited the description.:p