Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-20-2013, 02:12 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default Game Impressions

This game is fun to play, and has some challenging puzzles you will love. Use the power of portals to complete the levels, and try to collect the three stars in each level on the way.
The game is responsive and the portals work excellently.

If you have ever played Valves' 'Portal', you are sure to love this game! Although it is 2-D, this game is worth the small price tag!
Old 06-04-2013, 02:10 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Better Than Portal [$0.99] certainly makes lofty claims with its attention-grabbing title. With clever storytelling, a cheeky sense of humor, fresh mechanics, and interesting puzzles, Portal is an amazing title. Better Than Portal is, of course, not better than Portal.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:22 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I really loved this game. It was a fun and frustrating ride that took me a few days of on again of again play to beat. I have to say it challenged me almost every step of the way. You can beat it, but you are going to have to work to do it. As hard as the game was, there was also that addicting euphoria that followed finally beating the challenges. The controls are simple, but perfect and the presentation is equally so. Get Better than Portal if you are looking for a new type of interesting 2D puzzle game. You should especially get Better than Portal if you just want some Portal fun on the go. With its fast levels, this is a pick up and play game perfect for a commute.