★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-10-2013, 05:22 AM
Took me the better part of a year to notice two things in the game:
1. Heroes have different speeds. The speed of your party is limited to the speed of the leader.
2. The attack powerup that appears during the game stacks with the attack powerup you bought at the start of the round.

Also, if you kill the lead enemy of a train, the entire train dies. This one I had found mentioned on this thread.
11-10-2013, 06:15 AM
Quote:
1. Heroes have different speeds. The speed of your party is limited to the speed of the leader.
Interesting. Which ones do you find the fastest or slowest?

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)

11-10-2013, 06:44 AM
I'm a newbie. Can I have a question? How many character I could have maximum?

Pine Entertainment
11-10-2013, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
Interesting. Which ones do you find the fastest or slowest?
Today's arena is with Ulrich. At first I thought the speed seemed slower because I was turning into Neo from the matrix. But I think it's more likely that the speeds vary.
I am sure some of the pros here can confirm whether this is so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
I'm a newbie. Can I have a question? How many character I could have maximum?
11-10-2013, 08:19 AM
Thanks, my friend.

Pine Entertainment
01-09-2014, 10:04 AM
Crashing?

Anyone else having trouble with NimbleQuest this week? I was getting hanging/crashing in the Arena, so I thought I'd just wait out the event. But this morning it says -8h Left for the event and the characters are the same. Hangs up when I try to look at the Scoreboard. Regular play seems ok.

Currently Playing: Pocket Frogs-Lev 32, Dex 16%; Nimble Quest; Pocket Planes-Lev 46(on hold).
01-09-2014, 10:22 AM
Yep, Arena is broken. This happened before, but they fixed it pretty quickly.
01-24-2014, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallvsMachines View Post
Haven't really delve into the arena yet, still upgrading my heroes. What are the rewards that one would get if they go into the arena?
Tokens. You get dozens of them (30 or 40, don't remember) if you are ranked 30 or above in your guild, and the guild is one of the top 10 (or top 30, again, it's been a while since I last fired up this game). Even more if you are in the top 10 of the best guild.

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
04-02-2014, 11:06 PM
What a shame that this game has been abandoned by the devs?

That seems very greedy to me.

Id glady pay $5 for a sequel and im sure others would definitely be interested as well