★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-10-2018, 04:17 PM
This game is great. Love the graphics and the thought that went into it. Shame its gettikg no attention on here. Oh wait, cause it isnt free. Very sad. 5/5 from me.

I LOVE A P P L E !
02-10-2018, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItouchBrett View Post
This game is great. Love the graphics and the thought that went into it. Shame its gettikg no attention on here. Oh wait, cause it isnt free. Very sad. 5/5 from me.
Nah. Plenty of people here like premium games. Was an expensive week for some of us with Dandara and Final Fantasy XV.

Im interested in this and love premium TDs but am going to have to wait.

02-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Version 1.2.2 has been uploaded and will be deployed as soon as it gets through review. The crash was due to hooking up Game Center support. I've disabled Game Center for the time being so people can play, and will investigate how to get it working properly next week. I'm currently demoing the game at Minefaire, so I can't dig into the issue too deeply until I get home. Sorry for the crash o____0

Thanks for the suggestion ttcool, I'll look into hooking up iCloud sync!
02-10-2018, 11:51 PM
I love TD games. I prefer set paths but I dont mind Defend The Cakes system. I am only 5 levels in so I am unsure what the game might hold later. But the thing it is missing for me is points to put into upgrades. Again- maybe it will cone into play after a few more levels but it doesnt seem so. I am liking the game but its just not hooking me atm. Ill play it some more and see what happens.

Update fixing the Crash is live on iOS btw. Just pull down on the screen to refresh the update page if you do not see it.
02-11-2018, 01:54 AM
wow look at the pedigree behind the team responsible for this.

i was this close to chuck it off as shovelware, but the amount of comments caught my attention.

i think i'll make a purchase on google play.
02-12-2018, 02:06 PM
After they fixed the crash, its a fun game for sure. But can anyone tell me what the worm does? I know if you kill it, it gives you a red gem which you can upgrade any units. But if you dont kill it, it just hide in the cake?
02-15-2018, 05:36 AM
Feels pretty simple compared to other TD Games

I am a big fan of TD games but I feel that this game has a pretty simple mechanic/gameplay for its steep price.

Nothing new here (Im on plate 6) and it just feels really bland. What is the point of leaderboard in this game other than having your name on a list?

But please prove me wrong.
02-26-2018, 12:01 PM
We just released an update today! Here's what we changed:
- Added Game Center support.
- Both landscape orientations are now supported.
- Fixed a grammar error in the tutorial.
- A few other minor tweaks and fixes.
04-14-2018, 02:16 AM
It's a premium TD game released earlier this year, how is it? It's on discount sale now. I heard there was the crash in the game. The game looks good.

Edit: Not a lot, but the user rating on Steam was 100% positive. This is somewhat different from the App Store user rating. Interesting.

Last edited by deresi; 04-14-2018 at 03:16 AM.
04-14-2018, 11:30 AM
Just bought it. I was waiting for a sale on this one. Nice game, pretty fun. The best part is that it is premium. Better than expected. Hope they keep adding stuff to it.

Runs nicely on my Iphone 6 Plus.