★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-05-2018, 02:20 PM
#91
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 11,292
Ive used them all. Currently...

11 combat
3 agility
4 survival
04-05-2018, 03:19 PM
#92
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 126
Yes I agree with you all, this game really is great and polished. Its sorta odd how little attention its getting - tho it probably doesnt need it.

So the level cap Im assuming will get raised later? These developers seem very smart and keen on keeping this game relevant with updates/support.

I hope- its really well made.

04-06-2018, 09:59 AM
#93
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 378
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Ive used them all. Currently...

11 combat
3 agility
4 survival
Rumor has it that a planned update will allow you to re-spec your points.
I choose to believe that.
04-06-2018, 01:43 PM
#94
Joined: May 2011
Location: Seattle
Posts: 441
Since I'm pretty lame at FPS games, especially PvP, which one of these games do you guys think is better: Shadowgun Legends or Modern Combat Versus? I was thinking I'd probably try and focus on just one of the two. Modern Combat Versus has the much larger file size, but it has auto-aim which I'm thinking I need to stick with and I'm not seeing that option with Shadowgun Legends...
04-06-2018, 02:14 PM
#95
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
Since I'm pretty lame at FPS games, especially PvP, which one of these games do you guys think is better: Shadowgun Legends or Modern Combat Versus? I was thinking I'd probably try and focus on just one of the two. Modern Combat Versus has the much larger file size, but it has auto-aim which I'm thinking I need to stick with and I'm not seeing that option with Shadowgun Legends...
Shadowgun has auto-shoot but not auto-target. But if you use a controller, Shadowgun does support while I think MCV does not.

Last edited by shfrost; 04-06-2018 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Spelling
04-08-2018, 01:34 AM
#96
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 1,521
I just saw that there is a TouchArcade Guild. Can someone tell me who the leader of that guild is?
Since it is set to invite only I guess I have to verify myself?
04-08-2018, 05:35 AM
#97
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekku View Post
I just saw that there is a TouchArcade Guild. Can someone tell me who the leader of that guild is?
Since it is set to invite only I guess I have to verify myself?
I waited for an invite for like a week and nothing and it wasnt full so I guess leader is not playing or just dont give a f
04-08-2018, 08:24 AM
#98
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 1,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
I waited for an invite for like a week and nothing and it wasnt full so I guess leader is not playing or just dont give a f
Oh well, too bad. Seems like Ill have to find another one then. Thanks.
04-17-2018, 03:17 AM
#99
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 11,292
What good do you get joining a group ? You dont seem to get anything do you ?

Still enjoying this but needs an update. Reached level 20 a while back and technically i must be about level 26 now. Fame is 327,000 and have about 171,000 coins (spent a bit upgrading my skills)

All the missions are about 1400 fame each, theres no 'story' ones so like i say surely the update will unlock the next planet.

Still an excellent game, getting quite samey but its nice being at a high level. Reached 80 gold (by watching ad's) and unlocked one of those things, all i got was a wolf costume !

Upgrading the weapons/armour is great but the cosmetic doll costume type stuff i cant be bothered with
04-17-2018, 06:58 AM
ARgh!

I was fiddling around in settings and accidentally changed a few of the controller key bindings for my steel series nimbus. Hit reset to default and now the keybindings have been layed out in a completely different setup compared to what i was originally using when i first launched the game. -grr-

Gamecenter : taeles