★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-05-2018, 11:53 PM
Giving it the Chrono Trigger treatment would just ruin it. Id say it would be better to release the updated version thats coming but Ive heard very bad stuff about the gameplay. SE, if you cant do it right, dont do it at all, ok? Stop f*ckin up the games you make when you were a good developing company youre just ruining reputation as Square Soft. Those were your best years and any respectable (old school at least) gamer knows that allowing yourself to merge with Enix just to join forces with your biggest competitor was the biggest mistake youve ever made.
03-06-2018, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbagga84 View Post
Giving it the Chrono Trigger treatment would just ruin it. Id say it would be better to release the updated version thats coming but Ive heard very bad stuff about the gameplay. SE, if you cant do it right, dont do it at all, ok? Stop f*ckin up the games you make when you were a good developing company youre just ruining reputation as Square Soft. Those were your best years and any respectable (old school at least) gamer knows that allowing yourself to merge with Enix just to join forces with your biggest competitor was the biggest mistake youve ever made.
Id sure love that bookmark feature they put into Chrono Trigger. I kept trying to play this, would get an interruption and have to minimize it. And eventually when I came back to it, it would reset to the start screen. So, my progress was lost. Many classics arent made for mobile, so quick saves or bookmarks are needed!

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides
iPhone X Space Gray 256 GB
iPad Pro 9.7 128 GB

04-16-2018, 03:52 AM
seiken densetsu 3. Recently released as a Nintendo switch. Can we expect to release it on mobile?

https://twitter.com/Seiken_PR/status/843658507719127040

Youtube link | Pop Up
04-16-2018, 07:19 AM
One of the best games on ios