★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-05-2014, 05:37 PM
The major difference is that this is a single player campaign to train for Galcon Fusion and maybe a galcon2 if/when that gets released.

This (galcon legends) is not Galcon 2 as this is exclusively a single player game. It is an upgraded engine of the upcoming Galcon 2 but single player to focus on developing the skills of people for Galcon Fusion and Galcon 2. I hope the developers don't cause too much confusion releasing this as I bet most people will assume this is a next version of galcon with multiplayer support which it isn't.

I will be buying it regardless (I did beta test an early build of legends btw and still beta testing Galcon 2 through the kickstarter campaign that the developers had).

Last edited by xStatiCa; 02-05-2014 at 05:48 PM.
02-05-2014, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xStatiCa View Post
The major difference is that this is a single player campaign to train for Galcon Fusion and maybe a galcon2 if/when that gets released.

This (galcon legends) is not Galcon 2 as this is exclusively a single player game. It is an upgraded engine of the upcoming Galcon 2 but single player to focus on developing the skills of people for Galcon Fusion and Galcon 2. I hope the developers don't cause too much confusion releasing this as I bet most people will assume this is a next version of galcon with multiplayer support which it isn't.

I will be buying it regardless (I did beta test an early build of legends btw and still beta testing Galcon 2 through the kickstarter campaign that the developers had).
Thanks for the clarification.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-10-2014, 12:07 PM
Is there multiplayer?
02-10-2014, 12:40 PM
Hi there,
Just wondering, this looks like a lot like Mushroom Wars.
Yes, no, a bit, not really!?!?!?