09-13-2013, 07:52 PM
Cool game, it is a lot of fun.
09-16-2013, 03:39 AM
Level 8: one-way doors?

I think there's some crucial game dynamic I'm missing. Specifically on level 8.

At one point there are two one-way doors that lead to two parallel areas separated by vegetation. At the top of these areas is a fancy door that apparently has to be unblocked from both sides in order to swing freely, thus allowing passage.

My dumb question of the night: how can I unblock the door from both sides when the only entry points are one-way doors? I'm not going to admit that I ragequit after spending way too long at that block point but I just can't wrap my head around this enigma. I can go up the right or the left, but not both, and choosing either leaves me permanently trapped.

Someone please tell me what I'm missing. </derp>
09-16-2013, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scamper View Post
I think there's some crucial game dynamic I'm missing. Specifically on level 8.

At one point there are two one-way doors that lead to two parallel areas separated by vegetation. At the top of these areas is a fancy door that apparently has to be unblocked from both sides in order to swing freely, thus allowing passage.
This section involves a simple maneuver crucial to some puzzles you'll encounter later in the game (and now). Those single-paddle doors can be flipped upwards and leaned up against stationary objects, thus not falling back down and trapping you.
09-18-2013, 12:38 PM
Sky Tourist Case :)

Hello again everyone. We are happy to hear you all enjoyed the recent update to Sky Tourist as well as the free weekend that just past! There was a good amount of downloads and many more people playing our game, which makes us happy

We also wanted to share a little fun item we have been working on with partners over at casebomb. The Sky Tourist iPhone case! It seemed like a fun way to help promote the game and provide an accessory for our biggest fans

Check it out here: http://www.casebomb.com/r/sky-tourist

When there are more updates, we will be sure to let you all know!
10-09-2013, 01:10 AM
Can anyone give me a hint for plumia level 21? I figured out how to get the crystal, but I can't get the cubelet right beside the shooter. Thanks!