03-17-2014, 02:43 PM
What This Game Needs

This game needs the ability to upload/download cars. You can upload your car for people to download and you can search to download other peoples cars. There should be sections like new,popular,top rated. This would make the game much more fun.
03-18-2014, 02:02 PM
My Creation

Here is an Optimus Prime!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (258.9 KB, 2 views)

04-16-2014, 05:22 PM
Are the cars different other than appearance? I've maxed out the starter car but can't pass level 7, and can't come anywhere close to 3 stars on the challenge levels.

Every car starts out at 1/10 for everything which makes me think they are identical stat-wise, but maybe one car's "1" is different from another's?

Halp?
04-16-2014, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
Are the cars different other than appearance? I've maxed out the starter car but can't pass level 7, and can't come anywhere close to 3 stars on the challenge levels.

Every car starts out at 1/10 for everything which makes me think they are identical stat-wise, but maybe one car's "1" is different from another's?

Halp?
Each car has different physics, from jumps, tippings, landings, speeds, acceleration etc.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-16-2014, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Each car has different physics, from jumps, tippings, landings, speeds, acceleration etc.
I just got back into this game and am really enjoying it. And yes, EP is right all the vehicles stats are independent from one another.
04-16-2014, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Rad, thanks!

So what is an all-around good car to start sinking upgrades into?
04-16-2014, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
Rad, thanks!

So what is an all-around good car to start sinking upgrades into?
I'm a big fan of the tractor.

Last edited by rich_952000; 04-16-2014 at 08:32 PM.
08-06-2014, 06:20 AM
Some Good news:

Blocky Roads 1.2 update has just arrived to iOS !

What's new:

- Now You can share your creations and download cars created by other players !!! (via dropbox)
- Macky the new 6 wheeled truck
- 2 new challenge tracks!
- Fixed glitch when upgrading cars to level 10 made them slower

Cheers,
Dogbyte Team
08-06-2014, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRacer View Post
This game needs the ability to upload/download cars. You can upload your car for people to download and you can search to download other peoples cars. There should be sections like new,popular,top rated. This would make the game much more fun.

100% Done
08-07-2014, 07:28 AM
I love being able to share and download vehicles but I don't like how people can edit something I took all the time to build and then upload it calling it their own. It makes the rating system kinda worthless plus I spend lots of time creating something and they change one block or two and make it seem like it's theirs. There should be a setting that prohibits editing downloaded vehicles or something. This happened to 2 of my cars and I've also seen duplicates of other peoples cars too.