Blacklisted by Apple?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Oldgamer, Jul 2, 2015.

1. shibadogo

shibadogo New Member

Dec 5, 2017
    I went through the whole thread and couldn't find any follow up of people saying they don't get the confirmation anymore.I could've worded it better, my bad.I talked with an apple customer service advisor and he basically told me it shouldn't be permanent, but he also told me restarting my device should help so I'm not sure if he's right.

2. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #62 Nullzone, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    Well, I guess "restart your device" is their first solution step to anything: "A meteor just hit my house, and now my internet is off --> did you restart your iPad?" :D
    All I can say is that I can't remember seeing this message again after the hubbub died sometime in 2016.

Also, no worries about your wording. I am a stickler for precise language, so naturally I just had to chime in ;)

3. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    "We are sorry your claim has been denied due to not restarting your iHouse. If you read the fine print, under paragraph 18, subsection 4, any failure, even if due to a God like event,to reboot your device is grounds for denial.

We did notify the local Red Cross to help you in your time of crisis though. Have a nice day!"

Apple Support Team
    Ps If you subsequently go to the Dark Side (i.e. Google or any other company) we'll make sure you'll regret it!