Universal Legendary Wars (By Liv Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Liv Games, Jan 27, 2011.

1. dragondude123

dragondude123 Member

Aug 22, 2011
    How do I get more gems?

And will I constantly be getting more moonstones on endless wave?

And how did some people play for four hours straight and ended up with 10,000+ gems?

2. agantacroxi

agantacroxi Active Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Does someone know how to get the Super Miney Bros. achievement? I played all normal levels again using only 2 of all my mineys but didn't receive it.

3. Liv Games

Liv Games Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    You have to only OWN two mineys. so start a new game on another user and play normal with that, otherwise there is no way to track that you only used 2 of your mineys :)

4. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Got the tier 2 Litch, but kind of disappointed, the damage bump is very small, and the special costs so much more that you might be better off using a tier one unit's special in the boss fight if you already have phantoms up.

5. Metz

Metz Member

Feb 9, 2012
    #805 Metz, Feb 13, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
    4-1

Am I the only one stuck on 4-1?

I'm on monster difficulty but the wizard moves up and down so slowly so that if I am at the bottom and one spawns at the top I get hit before i can kill it. :mad:

Also do the upgrades for the wizard have any effect on how many hits the big spiders take or no? Do the upgrades for normal units have any effect on the hero units?

6. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Upgrading the wizard will allow you to shoot stronger and move faster! try it!

7. Metz

Metz Member

Feb 9, 2012
    #807 Metz, Feb 13, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
    Balance

One more thing, the difficulty in later difficulties does not really increase apart from in the latest levels and the hero/set-piece levels. The hard levels are those where you cannot mass elfs or where there are massive AOE spells (such as Grimm’s in 5-9 - I swear that level is harder then 5-10). The higher difficulties need either much shorter preparation times for the "final wave" (boss attacks) or the elfy needs to be nerfed to ensure that the difficulty DOES increase as opposed to the tiers of the units.

I would also say that the dwarfy is useless in any form of attacking, mainly because of his speed. The world you find him in (world 2) naturally disadvantages him because the wind shoves him back almost as fast as he can move. It generally takes about 3+ cycles of the wind for the dwarfy to get across the bridge, by which time the battle on the other side is already over and he is no longer needed. In world 3 where there is no wind pushing him back you get the golem which is another tank that fills the same role and the need for at tank is over because at that point you only need elfy's and fodder units like unicorns.

Really nice game though :)

8. Ownder

Ownder New Member

Mar 15, 2012
    Question

Okay well I have beaten all difficulties on the iPod version and I was going to buy the iPad version today and went and saw it was free so I got it. I was wondering should I wait to play it? Because I know 2.0 is coming out soon, I really don't mind waiting because I have monster wars and will just work on that, I just want to know what's best. Should I wait? Or play and just not upgrade anything? Pls help.

9. agantacroxi

agantacroxi Active Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Upgrade it t tier 3
    Liv Games, when is 2.0 coming out?

10. Tzugur

Tzugur New Member

Apr 13, 2012
    Hey!

I have to say that this game is damn great! Just a few things!
    1) when u win the final battle on monster difficulty with you don't get the gems.
    2) lvl 30 of the arena just makes my game crush every time I try to start it.

Said that, I'm looking forward for new levels and Things to kill :)

11. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Thanks! Here's an update on LW 2.0

We decided to release a big content update for Monster Wars first since We want to show our fans that were gonna keep supporting that too.

That should be ready by the end of the Month. New sets of Tier 4 Armors and the new Arena mode with 2 new bosses.

That leaves LW 2.0 for late May. We've been working on it a lot lately though. Were adding so much it's taking a long time to get all the art.

*New tier 5 Heavenly armor for all Tier 4 units. (These are awesome)
    4 Brand new units with 3 Tiers of of armor each (Centaur, Night elf Assassin, Sprite, and
    1 New land with a over a dozen levels.
    Hack and Slash adventure mode where you can go through all lands with different goals and bosses.
    New amazing bosses. Were talking HUGE here.
    over 20 new enemies from Monster Wars.
    Lots more!

So excuse us for lagging, but our damn art team is part time one one of them happens to work for Blizzard which keeps them busy.

We promise it will be worth the way and it will be FREE.

Thanks for the kind words and we will look into those 2 issues.

12. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Hey LW 2.0 Got delayed till end of May. You can start now but I wouldn't play more than 40 levels on Normal.

Because after that cool new things will be littering those levels (new heroes, monsters from monster wars etc.

Cheers!

13. Tzugur

Tzugur New Member

Apr 13, 2012
    What will happen when the 2.0 of LW will come? I mean, fot players like me who already finished monster difficulty and unlocked many armors the saved data will be deleted and we'll have to play again from first step, or we will just need to play the levels we are missing? Because loose all my work would be really not nice....

14. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    We would never do that. in fact were adding icloud support for multiple devices and backing up your save data.

You will be able to play the new levels in all difficulties.

15. Hello..

Hello.. New Member

Apr 16, 2012
    Hi I didn't know how to make my own Post so I'm just sending a reply to you. My game has problems and I've had it for quite a long time... All my units cannot do special attacks. Haven't been able to for ages. Is this a glitch or bug?

16. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    You may have to upgrade your essence meter!!

17. Hello..

Hello.. New Member

Apr 16, 2012
    Lol my game became so much funner and I actually beat the mission I was stuck on ^_^ thanks my essence bar needed to be upgraded lol I now see all the specials

18. Hello..

Hello.. New Member

Apr 16, 2012
    Also I just finished monster wars and I didnt get the old man quotes he use to be friends with the monsters? I might've missed some dialog but something is creepy about him lol

19. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Sweet glad you like it :)

20. Luc-dabomba

Luc-dabomba Active Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Sweet!

I've beaten this game so many time on Legendary and I've had every upgrade for everything at one point then I lost it all cause my bro deleted it -__- but I'm back to getting it all back! :) tier 5 knighty and elfy is so beast! Also when's the 2.0 update coming out? Thanks! It's the best game on the AppStore! (in my opinion) :)