★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-26-2014, 08:53 PM
More more more more more
11-13-2015, 03:23 PM
Finally got the game, it's fun, but the map randomly bugs out and then all you can see is the outline of where you can move but nothing else at all, then it just becomes unplayable but you can still hit start and quit game ...? If you can fix that bug that would be sweet
11-13-2015, 04:04 PM
I have experienced that too bug aside this game is amazing its on my never to be deleted list
11-13-2015, 05:28 PM
This game is so great. But I never make it past those damn boss rooms where they all gang up on you.
If it weren't for those, it'd be perfect.
11-15-2015, 11:43 AM
I can't get through FFIII because it glitches through 3 runs now So sad.
Yesterday, 05:54 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
I picked this up about 3 weeks ago, and just got into playing it last night. I've been hooked all day. I woke up expecting to have hours upon hours to sink into Heroes of Steel and Templar Battleforce, but I wound up playing this and Nameless instead. =oP

After messing around with it for a while, everything started to click (yeah, I probably just should have read some impressions here or at least a review - but nope, I jumped into it completely blind, which I'm starting to think I find more enjoyable... hehe...) - anyway - it didn't take long, and I was movin my way through the dungeons, upgrading my little guy and blowing quite a bit of coinage in the stores... =oP

I'm totally diggin on this now...

I can't really add anything that hasn't already been said here, but thank you for the great game!!!