★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-29-2015, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
The non existing support is also something that really put me off.I won't buy anything from this dev again.
Tier 3 is unavailable, and the game teases future events to come, which always does annoy me because there's no guarantee that promise will become real, unless I have evidence that it will..

With a developer who's brand new Your promises fall on deaf ears until you deliver. I do wish there was iCloud support for carrying progress between devices, especially since this is using Metal! Use all those great iOS features at your disposal!
06-17-2015, 05:04 PM
Even with the update I completely suck at this game. I never can jump successfully.
06-17-2015, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
Even with the update I completely suck at this game. I never can jump successfully.
I can only barely jump successfully.
06-18-2015, 05:23 AM
Appreciate the update but still no controller support is extremely disappointing for me

Have to try the new options,maybe i'll get a little more used to them...

Air 2 - 128GB - iOS 8.3 - no jailbreak
06-18-2015, 11:46 AM
Tilt control is still the best option (coming from a guy that generally didn't like tilt controls).

That new wheel option is horrible. At first I thought it just didn't work right at all, because I couldn't get it to operate properly. It kept turning the wrong way. Then I figured out that I had to steer by moving my thumb in an arch over the wheel, so this is basically the same as a slider control, just a curved one instead of straight.

Still holding out hope that this will get MFI support some day.
06-18-2015, 12:12 PM
I'm wondering what is so difficult about implementing MFI support,i get the feeling this is on purpose and we'll most likely never see it

Air 2 - 128GB - iOS 8.3 - no jailbreak