Audio/Music Problem

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Artefact, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Artefact

Artefact New Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Hey everyone :D My first iDevice game is almost finished, but it currently has no audio at all. My friend agreed to do it for me, but recently he has backed out. This leaves me with no real answer about how I could get the music done. It would almost certainly be sub-par if I did it myself. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could get it done soon? I have a very limited budget currently, with more coming in at the end of the month. Thanks!

2. MrLeQuack

MrLeQuack Well-Known Member

I find this website pretty cool http://audiojungle.net .You can purchase all the sounds you need with under 100$ bucks!

3. Artefact

Artefact New Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Thanks :D That site might help us a lot with sound effects, but we might need something else for the background music.

4. MrLeQuack

They also have bg songs.You can use it anyway you want for 55 dollars!We got our bg music from that website!

5. spacecowgoesmoo

spacecowgoesmoo Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2008
    Composer / Level Designer @ Bovinedragon Software
    Los Angeles, USA
    Hire a composer ^^

6. MrLeQuack

A composer would be the best solution, but most of the time they don't come cheap...

7. blitter

blitter Well-Known Member

On a real small budget then check out Kevin Macleod's extensive efforts. I replaced around half of my music with Kevin's in an update, after finding more relaxing works. Go ahead and hit Google, Kevin's stuff is royalty free and donation based. He's even met The Queen (my nan would be jealous!).

8. I've sent you a message...