Wulverblade - (by Fully Illustrated)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#1 Sanuku, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    [​IMG]

More Information about...

[​IMG]

Features:

- Old school arcade, side scrolling beat-em-up action
    - An EPIC twist that you will never see coming
    - 8 beautiful levels spanning ancient forests, thundering rivers, torchlit woodlands & Roman forts. All based on real locations
    - Stunning 1080p HD artwork & cell animated characters
    - Atmospheric soundtrack fit for a blockbuster movie
    - An engrossing story that combines ancient British history with native tales of lore
    - Amazing unlockable features that leave you eager to play again!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Fully Illustrated

Sep 17, 2009
    Gaming and movies!
    UK
    Thanks for posting the trailer!

I'm Mike from Fully Illustrated and was going to get this up here this week, so you beat me to it ;)

There's going to be a lot more to see over the coming months so watch this space. Fingers crossed you're going to enjoy seeing and playing this as much as I'm loving making it. It's been cooking up in my mind for more years than I can count.

Thanks again!

Mike.

3. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

You are welcome :D

4. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    iPod touch 4 playable cause this looks like it has promise. Can't wait to play it.

5. Fully Illustrated

Sep 17, 2009
    Gaming and movies!
    UK
    Thanks man! We'll be aiming to make playable on as many iOS devices as humanly possible, so fingers crossed!

6. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    Yes this looks good. For some reason, it reminds me a bit like bastion.

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    The title plus that trailer excites me, even though it doesnt give out much yet. Following this...

8. Apollon

Apollon Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2009
    This is easily the game I'm looking forward to the most this year! Good luck Mike :D

9. Fully Illustrated

Sep 17, 2009
    Gaming and movies!
    UK
    Thanks guys, the feedback is great to hear! I'm happy you're liking how it looks!

One other point to note is that this game is going to be using EVERY feature of the new iOS GameDock (http://iosgamedock.com/), so you'll be able to play using a traditional controller on your TV in full 1080p (that's actual 1080p too, not scaled up iPhone res) at home.

Keep your eyes peeled on the GameDock as its shaping up to be one hell of an amazing piece of kit!

10. Jode_Steele

Jode_Steele New Member

Jan 6, 2013
    Composer/Sound-Designer
    #10 Jode_Steele, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
    Hey Guys,

I just wanted to say "Hello" and also that I'm über excited about this game!

I'm one half of "Verbal Vigilante", we're the fellas writing the music & creating all the sound-design for Wulverblade. If you know of Mike's work (www.fullyillustrated.com) you'll know why we're totally stoked to be working on this game. It's such a great challenge creating music & sound to match Mr. Heald's frankly genius visuals.

This will be our first proper foray into audio work for games and I can't imagine a better project to 'pop our game cherry' ;) because it's going to be sooo EPIC!

Our bread & butter work is in film, TV and Motion Picture Advertising; aka trailers. We're lucky to have had our music & sound-design used in trailers for The Dark Knight Rises, Men in Black 3, Wrath of the Titans & World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria last year.

Anyhoo, I've rambled on enough for now but just wanted to bump fists with you fellow gamers and hopefully come Summer, fellow Wulverbladers! :)

Jode

11. Fully Illustrated

Sep 17, 2009
    Gaming and movies!
    UK
    Thanks for posting Jode, your input in this project is going to make a MASSIVE difference, you rock!

12. Jode_Steele

Jode_Steele New Member

Jan 6, 2013
    Composer/Sound-Designer
    Cheers Mike! :) If we get the music & sound as sexy as the inking & design then we'll be very happy.

ALSO - Check out this great new Wulverblade article on the front page of ifanzine.com!

13. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

More Information about...

[​IMG]

Features:

- Old school arcade, side scrolling beat-em-up action
    - An EPIC twist that you will never see coming
    - 8 beautiful levels spanning ancient forests, thundering rivers, torchlit woodlands & Roman forts. All based on real locations
    - Stunning 1080p HD artwork & cell animated characters
    - Atmospheric soundtrack fit for a blockbuster movie
    - An engrossing story that combines ancient British history with native tales of lore
    - Amazing unlockable features that leave you eager to play again!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Mobile Build seem to got canceled:

[​IMG]

Which is kinda super strange since Apple is pushing those Controller since Months :confused: Could someone close the thread :(

15. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

Wow! that sucks :(

16. christopherrocs

christopherrocs Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2013