Award Winning Audio Services for Games w/ 10 years experience in AAA & Indie

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by seriallab, Mar 14, 2016.

1. seriallab

seriallab Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2013
    Sound Designer / Composer
    Hello Devs,

My name is Gina and I am an award winning composer and sound designer working in the game industry for the past 10 years. My team and I have created audio for projects from AAA games like Just Cause 3 to indie games like Kirin Wars, Kingdom Come Puzzle Quest as well as many other casual/social games. We are life long gamers, very easy to get along with and conduct business in a very professional manor.

Where can I listen to your audio?
    Samples of our work and a full credit list can be found at [seriallab.com](http://www.seriallab.com)

What Services do you offer?
    • Custom Music in any style/genre
    • Virtual Instruments & Live Musicians
    • Foley and Original Sound Design
    • Voice Production Services
    • FMOD, Wwise, Unity, Unreal integration

We work with your team to ensure seamless integration which provides an immersive experience for the player and a stress free experience for your team.

What are your rates?
    Our rates vary to fit each unique projects needs. Reach out to us to see how we can provide affordable audio that fits your budget.

How do I contact you?
    We respond quickly to requests from the contact page on our website but you can also email us directly at sounddesign(a)seriallab.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Gina

2. seriallab

Apr 15, 2013
  3. seriallab

Apr 15, 2013
    Testimonials:

Kenny Johnson Zephyr Games

“I would suggest Serial Lab’s audio work to any who are looking for quality audio and composition work for interactive or video products. They have a wonderful work ethic, stay on task, and has been ready and willing to work with any changes and requests we’ve made in the past. They have been a great asset to us on previous projects, and the quality of their work is consistently high with very reasonable pricing.”

Julie Chase MiniMonster

“We have gone with Serial Lab Studios for all of our games for ESPN Arcade and mobile because we are also so happy with the quality of their music and their professionalism. They are a talented,driven and extremely knowledgeable team. I highly recommend them for your next project.”