Universal Sleepy Mouse (By Dan Norris)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by SleepyMousegame, Aug 9, 2016.

1. SleepyMousegame

SleepyMousegame Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK

Sleepy Mouse

Dan Norris
    **9.5/10 user rating** Orange Bison Sleepy Mouse likes to sleep, loves his cheese but hates to wake up hangry! Get the …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    **9.5/10 user rating** Orange Bison Sleepy Mouse likes to sleep, loves his cheese but hates to wake up hangry! Get the cheese to Sleepy Mouse before he wakes. Avoid alarm clocks, radios, triggers, magnets, holes and moving platforms in this 75 level, 2D physics based puzzle game. Make friends with blue cheese to stop Sleepy Mouse getting in a stink and pick up sheep for more sleep. Challenge Find the smartest solution to the puzzles on each of the 75 hand crafted levels. Earn Gold, Silver and Bronze stars by completing each level with as much of Sleepy Mouse's precious sleep as possible. Shot complexity helps you to get top scores so aim for as many bounces as possible on your final shot. Competition There's big competition with other players on the leaderboards so make sure you keep trying to get that perfect score! You can compare both your overall score and score for each level with other players. Videos Share your best shots with your friends and other players on Everyplay. You can also share to Facebook. Available on iPad and iPhone with NO in-app purchases. Features: - 75 hand crafted levels across 3 unique stages - Physics based puzzles to work out - Obstacles to avoid and pickups to collect - Achieve star ratings for each level - Earn points for multiple bounces - Share replays of your best shots
    Information
    Seller:Dan Norris
    Genre:Puzzle
    Release:Aug 08, 2016
    Updated:Sep 23, 2017
    Version:1.2
    Size:88.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (8)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. SleepyMousegame

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
    Leaderboard

98,400pts is the score to beat to be top of the leaderboard...or should I say cheeseboard...can you do it? Shot complexity maximises scores...

3. Monkgoner

Monkgoner New Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Awesome!

Great puzzler! Love it! Even better that it's free!! Needed a new commuter game & this does the job nicely! Thanks!!

4. Leonymous

Leonymous New Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Fun, free and addictive!

Great puzzle game. I'm hooked. Very satisfying puzzle game! Love that sleepy little mouse. Lots of levels, lots of challenges, always interesting. Played it with kids as young as 7 who loved it too. Most fun is going back to bring my score up on each level.
    Great job! Recommended for all.

5. SleepyMousegame

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
    Commuter entertainment!

That's great and exactly where I hoped it would sit. Glad it's making the daily commute more enjoyable! :D

6. SleepyMousegame

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
    Up your score

Great to hear! Shot complexity boosts your score so aim for maximum bounces before hitting the cheese...hope to see you top of the leaderboard/cheeseboard soon!! :D

7. Leonymous

Leonymous New Member

Aug 10, 2016
    I've just been knocked off the top spot. Dammit! How did he do that?.

8. Leonymous

Leonymous New Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Does anyone know if you can check what scores people are getting for each level? Would love to know what levels it's possible to achieve higher scores on.

9. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    Okay so has anyone (other than the dev) that's played this? Not trusting accounts created today giving this a 5 star and being all SUPER PUMPED!! lol

10. SleepyMousegame

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
    Hi Cabuckn - only released on App Store yesterday so it's still very new. Happy to post reviews as I see them go live...here's one from Orgnge Bison if you want a read?
    Sleepy Mouse is my first game as a solo indie dev so I'm all ears for feedback so that I can make improvements for future versions. Thanks!

11. omaynard

omaynard New Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Fun and challenging

I've played it and I'm not the dev! It's a really nice puzzle game with challenging and fun levels. It gets addictive trying to better your own score!

12. SleepyMousegame

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
    Scores

Hi Leonymous,
    Game Center only shows overall scores. Best way to show individual levels is by Everyplay which shares your score and video of you completing the level.

13. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Why aren't I paying for this?

It's a lovely little puzzle game - not many frills but a lot of fun, I'd happily send a quid or so their way for it but theres no iap at all.

It's not going to change the world or anything but congrats to the devs on making a mice time killer. (Nice time killer but auto type says mice so who am I to argue....).

One criticism is I'm not finding the strength meter as accurate as I'd like but it could just be me.

14. SleepyMousegame

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
    Wow!

Wow! You've just made my day/night!! Thanks so much! :)
    I'll definitely take another look at the strength in the pull-back and see if I can make any adjustments.

15. SleepyMousegame

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
    Feedback welcome

Very keen to receive feedback on Sleepy Mouse so I can improve future versions on iOS before releasing on Android.

16. SleepyMousegame

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
  17. TouchSlide

TouchSlide New Member

May 31, 2016
    Even though I cleared the first stage with a score of 28300, but I cant play the second stage !!! The stage is open but the levels locked

18. SleepyMousegame

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
    Levels locked

Sorry to hear that but thanks for letting me know...I'll try & investigate this end...let me know if anything changes before I get back to you (on the day job currently)!

19. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    A request for you: And all devs

Please don't make fake accounts - or even if they're not fake, please don't ask your friends to make accounts and promote your game here. Denial only makes it worse.

Look, I know that mobile games is a tough industry especially for indie devs, and it can be hard to gain attention. But I just want to tell you that these 'strategies' don't fool anyone and will only lower your reputation on a site like this.

TouchArcade is a community, of TouchArcade users. Lots of us recognize each other's usernames and take recommendations from each other. All communities, especially online ones, are founded on trust.
    So I don't think it's fair for accounts - whether yours, or your friends - to insert themselves into a community without the intent of interaction, but instead to further an agenda.
    It's great that you've responded to both senior TA members who have posted in this thread. It shows you're an active dev, happy to take feedback, and interact with the community.
    It's not so great that one of them denies the obvious fact that many accounts in this thread are clearly under your influence.

Sorry for being so blunt. But I just don't buy THREE accounts made this month (and one two months ago) posting only on this thread and all with exceedingly positive remarks. One even says 'I'm not the dev' as if responding to cabuckn's post. I don't think this kind of 'marketing' is acceptable. It's a breach of the trust and the values of sites like TA.

On a brighter note, I will check out your game and be back with some feedback. I'm willing to forgive because I know it's a tough world for indie devs. An apology would be great. Again sorry for sounding so harsh. This post is not meant to be disheartening in any way. I want indie devs to have a good chance and making accounts like this will only make people ignore this thread. So please consider that.

I'm downloading your game now, feedback soon :)

20. Cowboy.Henk

Cowboy.Henk Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Male
    NL
    Hi Dan,

Great game. Best I have played in a while.

One remark, when I post a video, it shows all attempts and resets that I have done, instead of only the last successful attempt. You might wanna have a look?