Tricky Geometry-A Rhythm-based Platformer with tricky levels! (Looking for feedbacks)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by lifestyle appstudio, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifestyle appstudio

lifestyle appstudio Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2016
    #1 lifestyle appstudio, Mar 15, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    [​IMG]

Announcing our new iOS game for iPhone and iPad - Tricky Geometry(ツ)

Jump and dash your way in Tricky Geometry, near impossible running game. Tap to jump and flip through the tricky squares and spiky obstacles !

Cross designed geometry levels, think and jump fast the tricky squares obstacles, every square color behave differently and can be unpredictable, challenge your limits! Simple one touch game play that will keep you entertained for hours! Play Tricky Geometry, Dash and Jump,enjoy it as much as you can!

SCREENSHOTS

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

TEASER TRAILER

Game Features

◉ Rhythm-based Levels!
    ◉ Finish levels and unlock new !
    ◉ highly addictive!
    ◉ Clean and colorful graphics
    ◉ Phone and Tablet support
    ◉ Play offline without wifi! No need of wifi or Internet access!
    ◉ Game Center
    ◉ Challenge yourself with the near impossible!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Prepare for an almost impossible adventure with Tricky Geometry!

Coming soon ... :cool:

Facebook page :
    https://www.facebook.com/trickygeometry/

Testing and feedbacks

If you want to try and play the game before release day, send us your Apple ID at [email protected] or send us a PM here on TouchArcade, and wait for email invitation.

2. lifestyle appstudio

Sep 6, 2016
    We are going to launch the game very soon ( probably march 23 ). So if you want to try the game before release day send us a PM here on TouchArcade, and wait for email you with free promo codes and NoAds free copy of the game !

3. lifestyle appstudio

Sep 6, 2016
    We're really excited to announce that Tricky Geometry is finally ready for release and will be coming to App Store on March 23rd, 2017.

Tricky Geometry will feature 50 mini levels with check points, multiples characters to unlock and an Endless mode.

The game is Free for iPhone and iPad !

I might be putting out some early copies in this thread over the next few days. Stay tuned (ツ)

[​IMG]

4. lifestyle appstudio

Sep 6, 2016
    Early Preview Copy!

Tricky Geometry will be live on Appstore March 23rd, 2017.(ツ)

we'd like to give away some free promo codes for you and have a chance to play Tricky Geometry before the launch day !

promo codes 03/19/2017 [No ADS!] :

KFRYRJ6TLKE4
    Y6XKJJ7P9TPH
    TY3ANYYJ3A6K
    74YXJ3LANKAJ
    YYAJTFFX3YKX

if you need more codes, just let me know and I will PM the code over :)

5. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    It is a huge turnoff how much your game looks like Geometry Dash. Not only do you have Geometry in your title, but your icon is nearly identical and the art style is extremely similar. It might be an awesome game and you might have a neat twist with the rhythm aspect, but I can guarantee I'll skip over this one based on how much it copies Geometry Dash.

6. lifestyle appstudio

Sep 6, 2016
    Yeah. I know this comparison will come up and actually it makes me flattered. Thank you. I wanted to do a tribute to Geometry Dash (which is one of the big ones), and since the appstore is full of similar game without any new ideas, like literally you can search the appstore and you won't find a lot of decent games like GD ( except some games like Dash Till Puff ..., and yes they have Dash in the title :rolleyes: ),
    so we made this rhythm-based Platformer with tricky levels and adding some twists and unique challenging game mode.

Tricky Geometry have a totally different gameplay, avoiding mechanism,levels design and during all developement time, and although we are big funs of geometry dash, we didn't even think to make the same game. Our main focus, was the make a rhythm plateformer with a fun, addictive and new concept .

Funfact:
    Our game name was going to be Geometry Jump, but i discovered it was originally the name of RobTop Game, before they change it . and we end up by using Tricky Geometry.
    The geometry dash comparison always come up when i asked people to beta test my game for feedbacks, but they end up liking it. I got lot of mixed feedbacks but overall, most of them considered our game as a great and short Geometry Dash's spin offs.

Again, thank you Boardumb for your good opinion, i highly appreciat it.

7. lifestyle appstudio

Sep 6, 2016