Universal Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    It's so difficult to get the legendary dragons to drop though.

2. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Yeah that was my point kinda. They are so hard to get.. yet they *seem* underpowered. But what do I know :p

3. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    I looked at the Chinese wiki and the only reason I thought they were good was because of their 6-star "double" element upgrade. But if that's not even in this version, than they truly are utter shit compared to the lil dragon evolution line

4. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    At least if they are (supposed to / eventually) getting an upgrade to be more powerful with dual elements or something, then at least I can understand why they are so hard to get.

Just dont see the point in snagging them when you cant even show them off and wont even want to use them lol

5. tobiasdu

tobiasdu Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    I agree with all of you, that's why I said the 5-star dragons are way more useful.

6. wall25

wall25 Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2012
    I pulled a Dragon Rider (384) from a rare egg machine and I was wondering if its good for anything or if there's a specific trick behind its orb changing skill... Thanks!

7. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Awww lucky! You bet its good! I think you can use it to fuse to your other monster for 2-3000 xp!

8. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    Thursday Event Dungeon is my favorite place to hunt these down!

9. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    I read that some of you are using stones for stamina. Given that they're finite, I felt like I should be using them on rare egg pulls. Is that inclination wrong? How are you all "saving them up?" I feel like I can't find anything that still drops them.

10. coRex

coRex Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    only spend them on rare eggs and monster box!

DO NOT spend them for stamina or battle rez (until u got a REAL good drop which you dont want to lose)

11. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    Well since I like having a job, I wouldn't say don't EVER spend them on those things ;)

But I will say my main uses are Monster Box increases, Rare Egg pulls, and as soon as I am a high enough rank - Friend List increases (once you have 50 Friends, you can buy more Friend slots)

12. Niakins

Niakins Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Ha! Don't fuse it! The stats initially suck and leveling it up can be a b*tch but think of when you fight masks or dragons ... They can hit twice cause of dual orbs. The primary color is stronger than the 2nd. Check out the wikia for evolved forms.

I sell my kings. I mean they're worth 85k exp but 150k hold. It only takes a few pendras to equa the same xp gain. That's just me tho because I'm not big on farming tricolor dungeons.

13. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I once entered the tricolour dungeon with my full light team. Boyhowdy did I feel stupid :)

14. coRex

coRex Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    hehe i dont want to offend you i only said this, because i thought he is a player, that dont want to use IAP.

and if i would live in USA, i guess i would also spend a little money on IAP, but as i live in europe...

15. coRex

coRex Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    hahaha made my day :D

16. Niakins

Nov 26, 2012
    Meh. Do what you like. I spend stones on stamina.. And boxes... And friend slots. I however happen to be an IAP buyer. I would in all likelihood not spend stones on continues/rezzes because chances are my stamina bar being refilled would let me run the dungeon I died in multiple times. I'm over rare egg pulls cause of my bad luck and then the whole "ahhhh something else to level" aspect.

17. Niakins

Nov 26, 2012
    Lmao that is amazing =]

18. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    Hah I totally understand!

And we love all our players equally ;)

19. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    Oh man I'd be lying if I said I hadn't made a similar mistake...

20. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I actually thought I had encountered a glitch or something, I was completely baffled for like 2 minutes. I had completely missed the rules that stated it was only basic colours, I also somehow completely missed the significance of the dungeon name 'Tricolor'