Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-05-2013, 06:37 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

For what it's worth, I didn't mind finishing the game in 1-2 sittings at all. A dollar for a 30 minute experience that holds my interest throughout is good value. Only around 3 levels felt truly inspired though, with the rest not quite up to that standard. Still a worthwhile experience overall. Oh, also the degree to which you enjoy the game may be directly related to the recentness of your last romantic break-up.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:39 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

It's short, but the presentation and storytelling is fantastic. It's more of a puzzle game than a platformer, the platforming just provides an environment for the puzzles and story. Really nice game.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:57 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkikola View Post
It's short, but the presentation and storytelling is fantastic. It's more of a puzzle game than a platformer, the platforming just provides an environment for the puzzles and story. Really nice game.
Totally agree! I loved this game. It's a shame it is being overlooked because of other releases like Space Hulk, The Wolf Among Us and KingHunt
Old 12-05-2013, 07:06 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Took me a little over an hour (maybe shorter, coz i was at work and playing while consistently checking my emails and stuff) to complete, and it was well worth the buck i spent on unlocking the game.

As mentioned above, the puzzles are what makes the game interesting, and the platforming is the world the puzzles and story are sitting on.

It was a short run, but every step is a good one.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:05 PM

Took me about ten minutes maybe twenty and I loved every minute of it! Complete recommend!!!!!
Old 12-05-2013, 10:50 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

2deep4me
Old 12-06-2013, 12:59 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

This is a beautiful game--I'm surprised how much plot there was from colored squares lol

Seems like the type of game that will be a joy to replay over and over

Also, I'm curious as to what the wallpapers are (am considering buying them)

However, is it not possible to buy the soundtrack separately? I know you can buy wallpapers for $2 if you already paid $1 for the full game, but I don't think I'm able to buy the soundtrack separately...
Old 12-11-2013, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keybol View Post
Thank you! Here's our trailer!
YouTube: [url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=dpKbQo4I91w]video[/url]

say keybol, i love the game! i really think that mobile games, which have a more gender diverse audience compared to console and pc games, have such a huge opportunity to tell stories about love so I'm really glad to see you as a developer taking advantage of it. i bought the full unlock which included the soundtrack and wallpapers and while i totally love the games soundtrack i was hoping the full unlock would include the music from the trailer that had the electric guitar over the classical music. i'd really love to know who the artist is and the title of the track so i can add it to the playlist i made with the soundtrack. thanks for the great game and please keep innovating on mobile platforms!
Old 12-11-2013, 10:44 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by call of brothulhu View Post
say keybol, i love the game! i really think that mobile games, which have a more gender diverse audience compared to console and pc games, have such a huge opportunity to tell stories about love so I'm really glad to see you as a developer taking advantage of it. i bought the full unlock which included the soundtrack and wallpapers and while i totally love the games soundtrack i was hoping the full unlock would include the music from the trailer that had the electric guitar over the classical music. i'd really love to know who the artist is and the title of the track so i can add it to the playlist i made with the soundtrack. thanks for the great game and please keep innovating on mobile platforms!
Hi thank you! Unfortunately we don't have the distribution right to the trailer music, but the title is Dreams of the Past Remix by dim_arosynthesis.
Old 02-13-2014, 02:48 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Episode 4 was released, I'm loving it!