Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-01-2014, 05:57 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default MinuteQuest (by Mitsuhiro Okada)

Old 05-02-2014, 02:12 AM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

This game is really cool. It reminds of the Loot Hero in a way, because you can only go forward. Tapping/holding moves you forward, makes you attack. But this isn't some arcade game, this is a full-fledged RPG. Dozens of weapons to buy and equip, armor, pets, items to use, skills to level up, stores to buy things at, enemy to fight. Enemies are randomized, but your levels (and gear I think) persist between deaths.

There is a banner ad, but I don't think it's obtrusive. You can tap anywhere onscreen.

Oh, and definitely check out the dev's other game 8StepTower. It's a puzzle action RPG, where you have 8 steps each level and must plan out those steps to defeat enemies, avoid hazards, save princesses, with different characters to unlock
Old 05-02-2014, 02:51 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
This game is really cool. It reminds of the Loot Hero in a way, because you can only go forward. Tapping/holding moves you forward, makes you attack. But this isn't some arcade game, this is a full-fledged RPG. Dozens of weapons to buy and equip, armor, pets, items to use, skills to level up, stores to buy things at, enemy to fight. Enemies are randomized, but your levels (and gear I think) persist between deaths.

There is a banner ad, but I don't think it's obtrusive. You can tap anywhere onscreen.

Oh, and definitely check out the dev's other game 8StepTower. It's a puzzle action RPG, where you have 8 steps each level and must plan out those steps to defeat enemies, avoid hazards, save princesses, with different characters to unlock
I'll definitely go back to 8StepTower then, I already felt I dismissed it too quickly so it's nice to hear it's worth a second try.

I've played very little of this but really liked what I saw, reminded me of Loot Hero as well with a little touch of Half Minute Hero, one of my all time favourites. The developer definitely seems worth watching!
Old 05-02-2014, 10:10 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Yeah, I've also been enjoying this fun quick little RPG. I'm not sure why it's free since I haven't seen any IAP yet, I would have happily paid a few dollars for this game. I only play games offline, so I haven't seen any of the ads yet.
Old 06-11-2014, 02:07 PM

Default When Is The Update Coming Out?

Hello, all! I have a quick question. After you get past screen 239 [23.9 KM], you go into this "monster level" where you face the King who has a Level of 999, and is pretty much invincible.

It states on the screen the following message" Waiting for Update."

Does anyone know when this is coming out?

Also, I am a level 2998 character [not a misprint; I love this game].

My stats are, as follows:

POW = 5215
SPD = 4940
VIT = 3165
INT = 305
LUK = 1350

For what it is worth, I am wearing the Priest outfit, with a DEF rating of 31, using the scissors, with an attack rating of 49, and have the "Fallen" bird, who provides me with the Bide skill, which, to me, is the best.
Old 10-16-2014, 11:22 PM

This game is awesome
Can't believe this thread has been lifeless