Universal Rules of Survival (By NetEase Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 14, 2017.

1. sevenape

sevenape Active Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Oh we are getting weather!!

2. Eliasn2003

Eliasn2003 New Member

Dec 9, 2017
    #22 Eliasn2003, Dec 9, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    Problem entering the game

Hello there,:)
    My name is Elias and I have a problem entering the game (Rules of survival). When I open the game and press play it loads and then drops me out. I have no idea:confused: if this is a bug or something else but I really love this game and I don't want to stop playing it.
    Can please help me with this issue?? ;)

3. RazvanClau

RazvanClau Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Personally, I like it.

It is annoying that it is dropping frames sometimes (otherwise runs at 30 FPS, no matter the graphical settings, I think) and that the controls are still quite annoying. They should take a lesson from RockStar and Grand Theft Auto, that was a control scheme usable on mobile. This is a free game with no paywall that offers more than a lot paid options. If the only paid aspects of the game are character customization, then you can't really ask more.

4. sevenape

sevenape Active Member

Jun 25, 2012
    They said in the last update post that iap stuff is only for cosmetics. I mean that could only mean for now and not forever, but it’s a good thing. Once they have a few more shirts to buy I’ll pay some money as this is one of the best times I’ve had playing a mobile game this year.

5. RulesOfSurvival PRO

RulesOfSurvival PRO New Member

Jan 2, 2018
    Looking fot players- RulesOfSurvival-More info inside---

OK,My name is Yonatan and im looking fot a squad team. My in-game rank is Silver 1(which is good tho as much as i know). I win almost EVERY squad game, if my team is good too.Im good at this game, and i have a lot of kills usually. Im looking for players like me that are pro !!

Add me in game if u want - Vadimmo

6. DaisyDoge

DaisyDoge Member

Nov 22, 2017
    Rules of Survival (by NetEase game)

Welcome to the arena of RULES OF SURVIVAL! This is a Battle Royale mobile game that has favored by 80 million of players worldwide.

You will be one out of 120 unarmed players who get air dropped into a vast, deserted island. Only the last one survives.

Attention! Your safe zone is diminishing. You are racing against poison gas spreading, enemies shooting, and ultimately death chasing.

Collect weapons scattered, arm yourself to the teeth, wield your wisdom and tactics, and loot gear from the unlucky.

You can either fight alone or team up to play wherever and whenever possible.

Alert !!! It is not barely a survival game. You are writing RULES OF SURVIVAL!
    Come embark on a world-class life & death battle NOW!

【Game Feature】
    Run or Fight!
    - Absolute fair play in a massive HD map.
    Last Man Stands!
    - Solo or team mode in a 120 survivor’s battle.
    Pick and Use!
    -Variety of firearms and accessories.
    Fast and Furious!
    Drive vehicles across different terrains.

Also a short opinion/ review for the game:

7. KyotoGaming

KyotoGaming New Member

Mar 7, 2018
  8. tapsingbuak

tapsingbuak New Member

Apr 23, 2018
    If you kill a player shooting from different location and once they saw you they fired using a hand gun, probably that a bot.