AFL Teams Quiz - Free

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by iriekid, Apr 9, 2013.

1. iriekid

iriekid Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    IOS Promoter
    Germany
    An App designed to test your knowledge on all 18 teams in the AFL. Each level is based on a team and the levels are sorted from time of inception into the VFL/AFL. Test your AFL/VFL knowledge against your friends in this educational and fun way to do a quiz.

Official Endorsed by Brisbane lion Team Players

Download Now for Free

Attached Files:

2. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

Wow, I'm surprised someone from Germany knows about AFL! :D

3. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    The Lions need to concentrate on not being one of the few teams to follow winning the pre season cup with a wooden spoon:)

4. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

Doubt it, the way Melbourne are going :p

What team you support Dep?

5. iriekid

iriekid Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    IOS Promoter
    Germany
    We love Footy ! :)

PS Dont be so hard on the lions they have to swim most of the year in the rains.

6. Lost_Deputy

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    Haha so true!

I love that you support AFL as the last time I was in Germany I went surfing up North at St. Peter Ording. The waves were sh!t and I could hardly move my wetsuit was so thick but it was still a pretty crazy experience. The ties that bind:)

7. Lost_Deputy

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    #7 Lost_Deputy, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
    Man I watched that Bombers game. It was brutal. No scores for 15mins but when it started it didnt stop.
    I respect your dedication to crap teams though mate. I'm a Freo supporter therefore Ive been through many dry years:(

(The sadface is purple for a reason)

Where do you think Melbourne could look to refresh their fanbase?

8. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

Hey! I never said I supported Melbourne!

I actually go for Essendon!! HA! Saturday was brilliant, I was laughing by the end :p

Even though you guys have improved out of sight last year and this year, you guys are still going down on Friday Night!! :D

I think Melbourne need a new coach and management. Start with Roos, or even Sheeds. But I'm surprised you follow the AFL given you live in the Rugby heartland, even more surprised that you support Freo! :p

9. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

Wow, i just read that the Demon's CEO has quit! Don't think it'll make much of a difference though.

Anyway Dep, what do you think of an actual AFL thread in the Lounge? I'm not sure who else other than me and you will be posting in it, but it's probably best we don't post here as it'll take the attention away from the app.

If you're keen, I'll make a thread! ;)