Universal Legendary Wars (By Liv Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Liv Games, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Liv Games

Liv Games Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Monster Wars FREE!

While we wait for Apple to Approve the big Update for Monster Wars. (could be as early as today or Monday) We decided in order to celebrate this huge update, Monster Wars is now FREE for the Weekend! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monster-wars/id443819138?mt=8

Please tell and repost to everyone you know and help us get exposure for our Monsters!

Hope you like these Tier 4 Beasts!

For those of you who missed the Monster Wars update will be absolutely huge:
    11 New AWESOME Tier 4 Monster Armors! Each with a more powerful special designed to destroy heroes!
    -Monster Arena! 12 New Soulstone Challenges and 2 new bosses! Unlocked after defeating level 3-6 Arena in campaign.
    -NEW LEVEL featuring the Unisis boss (Pegasus Unicorn). Level 6-7 with a new Soulstone for each difficulty!
    -New Sky Angel boss in 6-2 and Arena.
    -New 'Hero" Difficulty designed for Tier 4 Monsters includes 36 Soulstones.
    -New Fear status that causes heroes to get scared, miss and run away! (Deadknight Tier 4 special)
    -11 New Tier 4 Achievements
    -1 New Monster Arena Leaderboard

2. Luc-dabomba

Luc-dabomba Active Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Wow I'm excited for this! Also now that their are some tier 5 in legendary wars I find that I don't have enough moonstones and that IAP is very useful and almost needed if ou want to fully upgrade all your units just a thought

3. Luc-dabomba

Feb 1, 2012
    I hate to be "that guy" but when's update 2.0 for Legendary wars coming out?

4. gamer4527

gamer4527 Member

Feb 2, 2011
    They said on their facebook, "hopefully sometime in July"

5. Luc-dabomba

Feb 1, 2012
    Okay thanks!

6. PrinceConsuela

PrinceConsuela New Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Loved this game

Hey Liv team,
    Firstly, congrats on the great game! One of the best on the app store!
    So anyway, I played Legendary Wars for quite a while, until I updated my iPod to ios5. This deleted the app, and when I re-installed it, all my data was gone!:( Is there any way I could get back all my data? Please oh please help me! Oh and I still have all my achievements in Game Center, around 30 or so.

7. siimm93

siimm93 New Member

Aug 6, 2012
    hey liv love this game. wanted to ask anyone whos completed the game on legendary to tell me how they completed level 4-8 the troll toll on legendary. im getting slaughtered everytime in that level. my units are knight and archer tier 5, wizard tier 4, dwarf tier 3 and golem tier 2. also is the healer worth getting and upgrading? thanks

8. agantacroxi

agantacroxi Active Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Try to kill the troll with your elfys special, while blocking the imps behind the troll with an ice spell (they're the ones who usually kill the wiz). Let the dwarf die, it must only kill those who attack the group. Try to let the main group be around the wizard.

Yes, upgrading and buying the Healer is good, especially for higher Endless Waves (the mind control ability of tier 3, 4 and (coming in August) 5).

Cheers, Agantacroxi (admin of LW and MW wikis)

9. JustinS1985

JustinS1985 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Heya, just wanted to let you know I've been noticing some textures freezing in the arena. I'm playing the newest version on a 4S, whenever wizards or archers use a ranged attack the arrows or spells hang in the air causing a ton of lag.

10. siimm93

siimm93 New Member

Aug 6, 2012
    following what you said that level was a stroll in the park im so suprised, cheers mate really appreciate it!

11. sundabule

sundabule New Member

Aug 17, 2012
    Legendary Wars

Umm, does anyone know what is the use od upgrading knighty tier 4 and 5 special status in legendary wars?

12. sundabule

sundabule New Member

Aug 17, 2012
    Umm, what is the use of upgrading knight tier 4 and 5 special stats?

13. Luc-dabomba

Feb 1, 2012
    Can anyone tell me when the update is coming out... I thought it was supposed to come out late August

14. agantacroxi

agantacroxi Active Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Some sources say on Saturday

15. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Legendary Wars 2.0 is in review!

After nearly a year of on and off work we finally finished LW2.0. This update is the biggest free update ever! We tried to accommodate all the requests we have received: New campaign, new gameplay and modes, new units, new armors, universal, iCloud support , New UI and tons more. We would love it to launch on Thanksgiving as a perfect way to say "Thank you! for changing our lives and allowing us to do what we love to!

Now Universal (LW HD Only) with iCloud support for device sharing!
    iPhone 5 iOS6 support taking advantage of extra resolution!
    New 21 level Netherworld Campaign with a whole new story, characters and monsters!
    New character selection screen – use any of your favorite characters at any level!
    4 New Hero Characters with 5 tiers, each with unique abilities (Rogue, Sprite, Centaur, Faun).
    New Awesome 60 Level Challenge Mode with brand new gameplay!
    20 New Legendary Armors for new units
    5 New Tier 5 Heavenly Armor for our original legendary heroes!
    5 New Bosses and 20 new Monsters from Monster Wars.
    Old levels have new gameplay and items hidden through out!
    Play the Monster Wars Campaign from the Main Menu!
    Brand new User interface and amazing menu graphics!
    Lots of new improvements, art and style!

Thanks and here are some iPhone 5 screens!

Attached Files:

16. JustinS1985

Aug 7, 2012
    I'm loving the update so far. Most of the bugs from the original release were patched out already. My only problem now is figuring out which units to use =p

17. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Awesome,

Make sure you update to 2.2!

The great part of LW is you can use whatever units you want :)

def try tiering up the Faun, his special increases attack of units in range and heals

18. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Update to 2.2. It fixes lots of issues!

-iCloud now optional which caused issues for some players. Turn it back on in Options if you didn't experience issues.
    -Orientation bug fixed (screen wont lock vertically)
    -Optimized units for older devices
    -Added 20+ Netherworld Moonstones when going back in difficulty
    -Fixed Challenge 5-3 Time
    -No minimum units to choose in unit selection.
    -More Moonstones for defeating Dragon Bosses
    -Balanced levels and units based on your feedback.
    -Various other fixes and improvements
    -Added Retina App icon

19. JustinS1985

Aug 7, 2012
    Anyone have some tips for 6-4 on legendary? The centaurs pretty much charge through all my troops before I have a chance to get any decent strength units built up.

20. li0163

li0163 New Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Hi Devs,

I am new to the forum (but not new to the game) and thanks a lot for the update.

Below are some of my comments/findings:
    * Elves' attacks are not 100% accurate. I guess this is one of the intended design to balance the units (quite frustrating though). However I think the tower elves should have 100% accuracy.
    * This maybe a bug. After I pressed the forward button, in some occasions if I use the Tier 5 Elves' special moves, the Elves do not come back to the original position.
    * I never see an Elf's normal attack can score a critical hit. Is this intended? I know that his special can score a critical hit.
    * My Tier 4 Phoenix's range attack misses a lot. A goblin can dodge almost all of the fire balls until he gets very close to the Phoenix. This is very frustrating and was not the case in the previous version. Is this intended? Being the most expensive unit, I think the phoenix should have 100% accuracy.
    * My Tier 4 Phoenix's special does not seem to hit all rows now. Is this intended? If so, will Tier 5 Phoenix's special hit all rows?

I look forward to your response.

Many thanks,
    li0163