Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-08-2013, 03:28 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueler View Post
I'm pretty confused..
•••Spoiler:  See i didnt bother to press the continue screen because i thought it was just a cutscene so i got the prince doesnt continue ending.

I went back did the continue then skipped my clock a day forward and it just had the room with credits scrilling, is that the other ending or am i missing something?
I had a similar experience.

•••Spoiler:  When the continue screen popped up for the first time, it didn't react to my input. Now it looks like I'm "stuck" with my original (inadvertant) decision and the Bad End it entails, even if I go back to revisit the day.

So anyway, I just deleted the app and restarted. I figure that'll sort it out. (I'll let you know in a few days.)

As a bonus, there's a whole heap of first day stuff that I do not remember from my first 'playthrough' (maybe this was a bug I couldn't have noticed, something I accidentally tapped through, or something I just forgot after getting caught up in the princess's story). •••Spoiler:  I didn't see the introductory picnic scene before the update, nor did I run and jump about with the prince.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:15 AM

When I load the app now, nothing is happening. The black screen has been replaced by the room in the tower but the princess isn't in sight and there is no joystick or buttons.....I've restarted the app and device to no avail.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:12 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababewey View Post
When I load the app now, nothing is happening. The black screen has been replaced by the room in the tower but the princess isn't in sight and there is no joystick or buttons.....I've restarted the app and device to no avail.
Click on the top right to open the menu, and go back to day 5.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:52 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrayForDeath View Post
I'm having the same issue (empty tower), I click on the little gear icon and it doesn't respond. :/

Edit: After several restarts, the icon finally worked. Thanks!

Last edited by Eoghann; 05-10-2013 at 09:53 AM..
Old 05-11-2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrayForDeath View Post
Ah, ok thx. Ill give that a try.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:26 AM

Interesting. Is it possible to •••Spoiler:  see both endings without deleting/reinstalling and waiting through all the days again? I can go back to the decision-point and make a different choice, but it doesn't matter: the final day remains unchanged.

Also, I still get a back screen sometimes: after the •••Spoiler:  rock/paper/scissors cut scene (when I went back and played it again) and after the end •••Spoiler:  (sad ending in my case) when there is a big blue icon for the game but nothing else. (But restarting the app helps, so this isn't as serious!)

Lastly, •••Spoiler:  just to have fun with the spoiler tag I will mention a leaf blower, unless •••Spoiler:  more redactions here the third mustard-covered •••Spoiler:  All right, I'm done. Sorry. slightly dizzy.

Last edited by Adams Immersive; 06-13-2013 at 11:29 AM..