Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-17-2013, 07:39 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default [Reliance Big Entertainment] REAL STEEL WORLD ROBOT BOXING - Released Worldwide

Hello!

We at Reliance Games are thrilled to bring to you REAL STEEL WORLD ROBOT BOXING, the new free to play robot boxing extravaganza, now available on all major app stores!

If you loved REAL STEEL, you wouldn't want to miss REAL STEEL WORLD ROBOT BOXING!

Real Steel World Robot Boxing packs bigger punches, harder-hitting battles, and doubles the action of its predecessor. See the mighty Zeus like you’ve never seen him before with new HD visuals. Challenge new chrome contenders such as Biowar and Hollowjack with fan favorites Atom, Noisyboy and others or take on your friends in epic head-to-head multiplayer action. Pilot a bot-crushing behemoth and jab, uppercut and haymaker your way to victory!

Watch the Official Trailer here!

Real Steel World Robot Boxing features:

• A total of 24 mean machines, including fan favorite superstars such as Zeus, Atom and Twin Cities. Now eight new contenders have entered the ring; brawl as Touchdown, HollowJack, Blockbuster, Biowar and more!

• Championship, Time Attack, Daily Exhibition and Free Sparring; four diverse modes that will test your mettle AND your metal.

• Bigger, better and now social! Take on friends in live local Wi-Fi multiplayer and fight your way up the leaderboards.

• Customize with decals, load up with upgrades and get a fighting edge with power-ups!

• Real Steel’s universe springs to life with new special moves and cinematic Rip-Offs.

• Real-time action that tests both strategy and reflexes… do you have what it takes?

Try REAL STEEL WORLD ROBOT BOXING today and let us know what you think about the game!

Cheers,
Team WRB
Reliance Games
Old 10-18-2013, 11:42 AM
iPad (4th Gen)

Really looks great, but I betcha it's an IAP fest! If it is, I'm not interested.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:02 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

After Pacific Rim on iOS I don't trust reliance.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:43 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saansilt View Post
After Pacific Rim on iOS I don't trust reliance.
Yup!