Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-08-2013, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMrFrosty View Post
I wasn't sure what to expect but took a chance and purchased it and haven't been able to put it down since! Kudos on a really fun game and hope to be playing more levels soon.
That is great to hear, thank you! We're quite proud of the game and we hope that it does well enough to justify many future updates.

Josh VanVeld

Senior Producer
High Voltage Software, Inc.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:37 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 6.x

8/10 from Pocket Gamer, congrats. Pocket Gamer review
Old 05-10-2013, 10:24 AM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 05-20-2013, 12:50 PM
Banned
iPhone 5

Finished!

Good: Nice twist on the Plants Vs Zombies that somehow feels fresh. Nice weapons and powerups to play with, can have up to three slots for usefulness. Animations are top notch and designs for the animals are good and have unique attributes. The drawing mechanic makes for some strategy and works very well. Very polished and with some good ideas overall.

Bad: I am not a fan of replaying levels to advance, and specially when you need to buy certain items to do all missions but at least if you buy an item its not consumable. Some items cost 1500 and there are a few of them. All the levels feels similar. No ending?

IAP: As mentioned, you need to buy weapons and powerups to be able to do all missions, the game is sort of generous and even gives you 25 coins each time you do all 5 objectives per level, but its still kind of grindy overall. And to do all objectives you need to spend a lot of cash on items, cash you dont get easily.

Final Rating: 3.5 out of 5. Nice.

Conclusion: Its entertaining and a fun ride for a while. Le Vamp will stay on my i5 for a long time, please update it with costumes and more things.

Last edited by TheFrost; 05-20-2013 at 03:39 PM..
Old 05-21-2013, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Final Rating: 3.5 out of 5. Nice.

Conclusion: Its entertaining and a fun ride for a while. Le Vamp will stay on my i5 for a long time, please update it with costumes and more things.
Thank you for the kind words! We're definitely happy with how the public has responded to the game.

In terms of an update with additional content, we are hoping to bring more Zoombie filled rampage to the players in the near future. Stay tuned!

David J. Kim

Associate Producer
High Voltage Software, Inc.