Empire Online !!! Guide

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by jamukk, Jan 21, 2011.

1. jamukk

jamukk Member

Dec 30, 2010
    (all the informations and summary were coming from personal experience, which is in Chinese version, the detail or translation maybe a little off,cus I didn't get *the chance to be a beta tester,and I can not tell the exact name or number, but the general information and guide you can trust it.)

First. Because this was a Chinese based game that ran on app store for at least 1.5years, so if there were significant bug, it's gone for 1.5years of tests.
    It is an addictive and challenge game, addictive for the fact that it will not have the problem with some MMORPG on IPhone( For example:that you can only attack 3 person per 10 minutes, or you can only do certain amount of mission in 1hr, unless you PAY) This game do not have those things.
    For the challenge part, first, this game have 4 classes, and if you choice warrior as your job, you can still learn other job's skill but you need to pay double skill point and money. So you can have Mage learn hunter's skill and Warrior learn other job's skill. So that is the problem, because it is difficult that you have so many different and interesting way to go. Second, this game is challenge because most player need team work, and if you have good team work, then you MAY get good thing ( but if you only want to level up and up, you can still do it your self, but it is difficult because you still need to buy equipments from other players) the third part, I don't know is a good news or bad news, because money(USD) will make ones go powerful, but it really depend on the way you use it, because there are lots of player that didn't use a penny and play better then those who spent.*

Second, the general introduction of empire online. This is a turn based game, which I think everyone knows how it works,. You can move your character by tap the place where you want to go,. Usually, you can not tap on the landscape, and your character will automatic choice the shortest way to go to the point you tap. If you don't know where you are, go see the up lefthand corner of screen and you will know, also there is a "world map" for this game, tap the up right corner's map. If you see a yellow " ! " on the NPC's head, that means he/she/it will give you a mission,but if you tap the NPC with the ! And there is no mission for you, then that means you didn't get the requirement for that mission (they won't tell you the requirement, maybe it is level, chain-mission,or others, it depends) . If you see a blue ? on NPC's head,that means either you accept the mission or you have finished the mission. If you are lazy about to find NPC or the monster, you can transport to the place by tap the transport icon on the mission list ( the mission list is located on the up left screen where a peace of yellow paper shown),btw some NPC or special CAN'T find them by transport. For the other information about where is the function, I think there is a ? On the up righthand side of each page, ex:send and receive items...Ok I think that is the basic basic thing of this game.
    Oh, another thing, if you still don't understand how this game works, in the beginning menu of the game, there is a help icon that tells you more basic thing about this game

Third. Battle. In this game, there are PVP,PVE,and GVG(which is not open yet). PVP, I think it is not a super important thing in this game, because it won't give you any benefit and it can be just wast of time,but if you are testing your status or weapon or armor's combination, that is a good way to do it.( if you want to PVP others, tap the icon says people near you at the bottom of the screen, and find the people you want, tap it , and tap PVP or something like that) there are two kinds of PVP, first, both you and the target have the level difference less then 5, then you can attack it without his/her's response, if the difference is more then 5or 10 then you need to wait until they accept to fight. For PVE, it is the most important thing to know about. Because you mostly deal battle with monsters. Actually it is quite easy, because you just tap the monster or you got go through the monster or the monster go through you will all start the battle. Here comes the important part, the Speed decide who attack first in the round, that maybe not sounds important and it is actually not important in the low level time, but the speed is very very important in later. When in a turn, the monster Attack you first (attack, not automatic skill, which I will explain later) then that means the enemy's speed is higher then you (speed can be improved by add AGI or skill or armors or weapons) *Accuracy, another important thing to know, physical accuracy have a 30%absolute hit that means no matter how low your accuracy is, you still have 30%of chance to hit enemy. Magic accuracy is different , if your magic accuracy is lower the enemy's resistance,then it is nearly impossible to hit the enemy, btw magic accuracy also buff the damage of magic skill (+1magic accuracy that goes over enemy's magic resistance will boost 1% of damage of the skill) . Near defense and range defense, these defense can only resist the damage form that kind of attack, and no matter how high the defense, near and range defense can only resist 75%of damage. Critical attack can deal extra damage, all magic near and range attack can deal critical damage,to improve this ability, attribute your status point to Agi, or wear armor and weapon. To attack enemy, you can tap attack icon and tap your target and tap the enemy again for attack, you can locate your skill shortcut from your character information page( go to that page, tap the -> icon on the top of the screen, and you will see a shortcut tap that you can set your potion shortcut and skill shortcut. Once you finish the enemy, you will receive the EXP, money and item, the items are not 100% drop and different monster have different item drop. All drop items go to your bag, so clean your bag recently.*

Fourth.Leveling.
    Well, level up means you get more skill point, status point, can use more weapon and other stuff. The Maximum level in this game is LV55. So I label 1-25 as beginner and low level part, 26-45 as middle-level and 46-55 as high level part.
    ••••••••••Important part•••••••••
    It is important that you finish all the quest or mission in all 4 place( the place where 4 different job located in 4 different place),because those quest and missions gives you enough exp that will let you go through lv25 or more.*

Not finish yet........(leveling,equipment, pet system, how to use USD wisely)

Welcome high level people( Lv 25) to join, we have Lv 32 mage( me) and another Lv 33 shaman. We knows everything in the game, and we love to fight with difficult Boss, we plan to group up people and fight Moon River Ellite!!! i bet no one finish it yet : P

2. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Nice guide, i'll read the whole thing soon. Just make sure to post this at the Games Discussion thread next time, thanks!

3. olio

olio Well-Known Member

May 5, 2010
    Nice info there! You mention AGI couple of times. Are there other stats you should improve when leveling? I'm playing Shaman.

Cheers!

4. Jacblac67

Jacblac67 New Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Nice post, Im sure it will help a lot of people and I'm sure we can improve the guide with more content. Im also on moon river elite and I have a lv35 shaman, my IGN is deadly87 so add me.

Also after a certain point of improving your skill, your going to need platinum, so yes there is a big difference between a paying playing and a free player.

5. Jacblac67

Jacblac67 New Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Shaman is strength and agility and a little constitution just for gear req, and shaman use either blow guns or axes. I choose to use a axe because there is no aoe shaman skill that I have seen and blow guns suck as well, lol. I lv up my STR and AGI and a little CON just to meet the item requirements which is low. I also lv up my axe shaman skill and as well the warrior axe skill which gives me a high DMg of 1800. As well the whirlwind attack which is a aoe attk can only be used with melee weapon, which is a axe for shaman as the blow pipe is incompatible. Also I didn't invest into a sword shaman because that would make my character expensive so i chose axe as I will be getting uber DMg from stat boost from shaman axe skill and warrior axe skill.

Hope this helps

6. xypex982

xypex982 Member

Mar 29, 2010
    I'm not new to MMOs, but this game doesn't have the same information out that my other games have.

So because of this I have to ask, I am a lv 7 hunter and don't know what I should put my points into.

7. Cifuang

Cifuang Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2010
    You should basically put your points into whatever your weapon requirement says... like your bow or whatever. When I started this game, I too was completely confused. I had to remake my shaman because I apparently "stole" too many skills from other jobs and my stat queue was full.

@TS I have an axe shaman and I put int instead of con, but supplement it with earrings, is that okay o.o? Also how do you get money...? I basically just mail people resources and they give me money, but how do THEY get money?

8. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Thanks for the guide. The game can be a bit confusing when first starting.

9. Lakoo

Lakoo Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Nice guide! Feel free to discuss about the game.

We will be checking once in awhile to listen to our gamers' voices :cool:

10. BradPat

BradPat Active Member

Oct 20, 2010
    I'm a lvl 13 hunter now and currently I don't know what Skills I should learn :)
    My weapon is a Heartstriker Bow wich 23-72 dmg.

So far I put statpoints to AGI and STR and a few in CON, I hope it'll pay out later in the game :)

11. Dromer

Dromer New Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Thanks for the guide, really helps.
    I'm a lvl 17 warrior and i use snake sword.. i've been putting my points mostly on STR.. however i'm not sure whether i should put more points into AGI or CON.. and im using a sword..
    any suggestions?