Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-20-2013, 12:56 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Where's My Mickey? XL (by Disney)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by metalcasket; 06-20-2013 at 03:15 AM..
Old 06-20-2013, 03:12 AM

Added to first Post.

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-20-2013 at 03:17 AM..
Old 06-20-2013, 04:09 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Sadly not compatible with iPad 1. I had expected that, but it's still a shame because WMW/WMP run perfectly fine and look nice, so it seems that this could have been made to work as well. I guess most people really do see iOS devices as disposible things that they get rid off every two years and now the effort required to make a game work on "older" devices is not worth it, even for big companies like Disney.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:37 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lena View Post
Sadly not compatible with iPad 1. I had expected that, but it's still a shame because WMW/WMP run perfectly fine and look nice, so it seems that this could have been made to work as well. I guess most people really do see iOS devices as disposible things that they get rid off every two years and now the effort required to make a game work on "older" devices is not worth it, even for big companies like Disney.
That's true! Time to move up in the world and get yourself an iPad 4 with 128GB of space!
Oh Boy!!!!
Old 06-21-2013, 11:34 AM
iPad (4th Gen)

OK, after playing this awhile, gotta say I'm kinda disappointed. I'm like 12 levels into the first chapter or whatever you call it, and this is just a physics game all about getting the water to go through the sand and pipes while collecting stars so Mickey gets enough to continue making lemonade for all the thirsty creatures on the beach. Guess I was just thinking/hoping this would be a different type of game than it is. I was so excited to see this I actually bought the iPad version AND the Android one for my phone sight unseen at that point. Dumbass! The one on my phone is already deleted. Think Ill keep the iPad one for a while longer to see if there's anything else there to offer, but it seems to be just more of the same just getting harder. Wow, after all this time and now I'm still jonesing for a good Mickey game, or Roadrunner or other Hannah and Barbera or Loony Toons type games. Some may like this, but it just wasn't what I expected, that's all.