★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Shu Pui Ko
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 4.0 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: (Thanks for your feedback, and therefore the latest version 1.2 now provides a more iPhone-friendly keyboard with spacious buttons and better response.)

"Eliza's Quest is a bizarre game" Pocket Gamer

"For those intrigued at the history of chatbots, this might be an interesting guided tour of Wikis and conversational transcripts online, but you might prefer to ask Siri whether theres anything a bit more involved to delve into." Kaiju Pop

Eliza, a famous chatbot psychotherapist, has depression for many years.

You were invited by Dr. Iris B., the chairman of Tobor Therapy Association, to be involved in Eliza's therapy process by pretending to be her patient.

This morning, you received a letter from Iris, informing you that your second appointment with Eliza is confirmed.

You will find out more of Eliza's story, by talking to her in the right way, and asking her the right questions.

You have her file ready, and your conversation is about to start

Eliza in this game talks in the same manner as Eliza in 1966, so she is not more advanced than she was 48 years ago.

Clue available at the support page, or via email clue@kclique.com.
05-17-2014, 11:02 AM
No love for this game? Looks interesting.
05-21-2014, 11:54 PM
This looks very interesting. It's on my watch list. I'll probably buy it this weekend.
05-22-2014, 06:28 AM
worst. game. ever. a year 1999 internet chat bot is way more advanced. will issue refund immediately. money trap.
05-22-2014, 08:00 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to iPadCary Send a message via Skype™ to iPadCary
Thanks for the headsup as I was, being an ELIZA fan, gonna get this.
I was hesitant at the $3 cost, then I saw your review and I decided against it.
Feh on this guy!