[4 Game Bundle with price drop!] HandyGames Strategy Bundle 7.99 USD

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by HG VAMPIRE, Oct 1, 2015.

1. HG VAMPIRE

HG VAMPIRE Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    https://itunes.apple.com/app-bundle/id1032693603?mt=8

We are offering a super bundle on our four major strategy titles:

Description

Download four great strategy games, all for one awesome price! Get the medieval city building game “Townsmen”, the epic dark fantasy strategy game “Devils & Demons” as well as the highly successful World War 2 strategy series “1941 Frozen Front” and “1942 Pacific Front” in this exclusive value bundle.

*** TOWNSMEN ***
    From humble backwater to medieval metropolis - build the city of YOUR dreams!
    Develop your tiny village to a grand medieval empire with a thriving economy! You rule the whole empire from your castle and make sure your inhabitants have fun and stay happy!

*** DEVILS & DEMONS ***
    Fantasy meets strategy as you battle the forces of evil in this epic RPG!
    Immerse yourself in the probably best strategy RPG ever! Fight hordes of savage demons and undead while you clash with powerful boss enemies like necromancers and dragons. Embrace the legend of Devils & Demons and write your own story!

*** 1941 FROZEN FRONT ***
    Experience mind-blowing World War 2 battles on the bone chilling eastern front.
    Lead German forces on the rise towards the East or defend mother Russia on the Soviet side. Choose the right tactic of warfare and earn your stripes as an ingenious Commander at the FROZEN FRONT!

*** 1942 PACIFIC FRONT ***
    Experience mind-blowing World War 2 land and naval battles on the pacific front.
    Take out enemy alliances with infantry, artillery, tanks, warplanes, battleships and submarines and earn your stripes as an ingenious commander at the PACIFIC FRONT!

*** FEATURES ***
    - 4 top strategy games for an unbeatable price
    - Completely ad-free
    - Tactical game play spanning from fantasy to historical
    - Many hours of fun during quests, missions and campaigns
    - Detailed graphics and great sound tracks
    - MFI game controller support
    - Game Center support

2. PrimoBr

PrimoBr Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2015
    #2 PrimoBr, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
    Hi! I want to buy the bundle, but could you tell me what is the diference from the premium version of the games to the free ones? Because i saw the premium also has IAPs. The one i am most interested is Devils & Demons. You gain more experience or you have to buy a doubler? Great games by the way, congrats! (The apple store don't show the IAPs in the premium version)
    Thank you and sorry for the english, it's not my native language!

3. HG VAMPIRE

HG VAMPIRE Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    nothing to be sorry about! I am also not a native english speaker! ;)

The game has no Advertisment in the game and its 50% off. You can use IAP in the games but you dont need it at all! All our games are developed that you dont need it. I played thru Devils&Demons, 1941 Frozen Front (we just released a great new content update) and 1942 Pacific Front (also fresh update released). Townsmen is an endless game but I played it very long and I used it very well with my in game currency. So no worry about paywalls or so!

4. PrimoBr

PrimoBr Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2015
    Thanks! I will buy the bundle then! Good luck with the sales!