Game developer required

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by dominicreeves, Dec 15, 2009.

1. dominicreeves

dominicreeves Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Director
    London, UK
    Hello, I have an application, which includes within it, a simple platform game. I'm seeking a good game developer - happy to outsource this project too.

Please message me here, or email [email protected]

Thank you
    Dominic

2. hardcoregamer

hardcoregamer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    Could you supply any other information? A name? Any artwork? Anything?

3. Yffum

Yffum Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    I think that's what you're supposed to PM him about...

4. mobile1up

mobile1up Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    heh.. i did a bit of searching - and he is currently a director at 368 Limited; a company in the UK that, from my understanding focuses on marketing and promotion. i suspect he has a client that wants some promotional type game/application. i've worked with people like this before - for events like wimbledon, australian open etc.. i would bet he is looking for a seasoned developer; looking to do a work-for-hire type project for marketing purposes. thats my guess.

my background fits perfectly for this (its what i've been doing on other mobile platforms) - so i've emailed him about it :)

5. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    He would get more responses if he wrote that information here.

6. mobile1up

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    at least; thats my assumption. he is probably also looking for people with REAL experience and that have done work like this in the past.. surely not the cheapest solution; but more the reliable solution so he can deliver to his client on time. finally a real paying project - he hasn't responded yet tho; most people like this are typically very quick to reply.

7. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    I know that REAL experience part was directed towards me Mr. Subtlety. :rolleyes: lol Anyway, whether I wanted to help him or not, it always helps to give more information, get people interested. I'd be more interested in Bounce On! an all new platform game for the iPhone/ iPod Touch packed with over 50 levels and 5 worlds of fun guaranteed to make you not be able to put it down, than a platform game for iPhone/iPod Touch. You have to really sell your product. And btw, please let's not go one about the real experience part, we can both behave like adults and let this go; hold your disbelief about me actually making a game until the end of February, k? :D The less spam on here the better! Just look at what happened to the QuitIt thread. Yikes! Those last pages, ugh. lol

8. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

WELL hardcore, MOBILE1UP has been making games for 20+ years now, AND your getting your DEV on XMAS.
    SO I think that domin SHOULD go with MOBILE1UP!

9. PixelthisMike

PixelthisMike Well-Known Member

Guys can we please not hijack Dominics thread, especially as he's new to TouchArcade and has made a legitimate request for assistance :)

10. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    That's what I said! lol

11. mobile1up

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    i wasn't highjacking - if anything; providing more info :) look forward to hearing back from dominic myself.

12. dominicreeves

dominicreeves Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Director
    London, UK
    Thank you for your attention on this, everybody - it's very kind of you to take an interest. I've emailed you 'mobile1up', please check your inbox

Thanks again
    Dominic