★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Official RPG Reload Club Thread

04-10-2018, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter9 View Post
Congratulations!! One of the best consoles you can have if you love rpg's. I love mine with a passion. Thought I'd chime in with what I have on mine:

Persona I-4.
FF I-X
FFX-2
FF Tactics
Vagrant Story
Front Mission 3
Suikoden I and II
Grandia
The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel I and II
Sega Mega Drive Collection:
Phantasy Star I-III
Sword of Vermillion
Romancing SaGa2
Asdivine Hearts
Criminal Girls: Invite Only
Monster Monpiece
Child of Light
Alundra
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
Secret of Mana
Lost Dimension
Demon Gaze
Wild Arms
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together

And ai haven't even started to collect all Atelier on it.

Only thing I wish is that I bought a bigger memory card. I wish I had 64 GB instead of 32.
Oh yeah! Vagrant Story. Iíve got that one too! And Crimson Gem Saga. There are so many, itís hard to remember.

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides
iPhone X Space Gray 256 GB
iPad Pro 9.7 128 GB
04-10-2018, 02:03 PM
I'm playing Vagrant Story now! Different and hard, but I like it a lot.
04-10-2018, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Yeah, it took me a while to get the hang of it. Of course, itís one of a dozen games Iím currently playing, so Iím not that far yet.

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides
iPad Pro 9.7 128 GB
04-11-2018, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisrshideler View Post
Yeah, it took me a while to get the hang of it. Of course, itís one of a dozen games Iím currently playing, so Iím not that far yet.
Yeah me too. I always have way too many rpgs going lol. Right now it's FFVI, Xenoblade, DQVI, Vagrant Story and I also have a bunch other ones started.

I woke last night too and just wanted to play some Vita, but more relaxed than Vagrant Story. I started Home, but soon figured it was not the best way to fall asleep again. So I picked up Trails of Cold Steel again. I'm 80 hours in and I finally got through the place I was stuck.
04-11-2018, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Yeah me too. I always have way too many rpgs going lol. Right now it's FFVI, Xenoblade, DQVI, Vagrant Story and I also have a bunch other ones started.

I woke last night too and just wanted to play some Vita, but more relaxed than Vagrant Story. I started Home, but soon figured it was not the best way to fall asleep again. So I picked up Trails of Cold Steel again. I'm 80 hours in and I finally got through the place I was stuck.
Is xenoblade on vita? And what about legend of heroes?
I’m putting a ton of time into FF8 right now
Yesterday, 06:56 PM
Quote:
It’s been a long couple weeks. My wife and I just had our first son and were at the hospital last week and acclimating here at home this week. Anyway, I was in need of a short break, and after doing some housework and yardwork, I sat down with my Vita. And I remembered your twitter and all those posts of you playing Trails of Cold Steel. So... I gave it a try. And I am LOVING it! Trails of Cold Steel is exactly what I wanted Final Fantasy Type-0 to be. Guess I’m a sucker for the cuter version of war. Haha. Anyway, thanks for posting about it. Hope I can find time to play even after I go back to work!

Also, I really love the voice acting and music... man, they should totally port this to mobile. It probably wouldn’t make much money, but I wish I could play it on my phone too!

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides
iPad Pro 9.7 128 GB